> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 43 44 45 46 47 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2014, 10:31 AM
Instructor
Have some hair!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2014, 11:44 AM
Instructor
Very good tune although a sad one...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2014, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Have a ballsy Thursday:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2014, 03:46 PM
Instructor
Have some Django smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2014, 01:42 PM
Instructor
One of my favorite alterno-metal groups:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2014, 09:08 AM
Instructor
The late great Gary Moore..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 19 2014, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Here's one from the period in which I was listening to a lot of reggae smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 20 2014, 09:24 AM
Instructor
I was A HUGE FAN smile.gif and I still am:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2014, 09:17 AM
Instructor
A rare version of this amazing song:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2014, 02:24 PM
Instructor
How about this great tune by ol' Satch?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 27 2014, 12:00 PM
Instructor
Stevie Wonder and Daft Punk wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 28 2014, 09:34 AM
Instructor
One of my favorite Beatles albums:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 29 2014, 09:55 AM
Instructor
Enjoy a talented Romanian band called Space Needle - their vocalist is one of the biggest grunge fans I've ever known and we perform together in the Alice In Chains tribute band called Redrum smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2014, 08:52 AM
Instructor
One of the best covers out there - Sting should be proud!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 31 2014, 07:30 AM
Instructor
A sweet memory from 1990 when I was 6 and riding in the back of my uncle's car with my mom and dad through Amsterdam... What a weird song - I was thinking back then:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2014, 01:01 PM
Instructor
I remember the huge shock when I heard this for the first time - 1997 or 1998 I think biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 2 2014, 10:00 AM
Instructor
I was searching for some Japanese music and I ran into this:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 3 2014, 09:44 AM
Instructor
Glad metal cheesiness? Here you go:

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 3 2014, 11:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 3 2014, 08:44 AM) *
Glad metal cheesiness? Here you go:

aww man, I think that just gave me diabetes blink.gif

what do you think of the QOTSA track ' vampyre of time and memory'? Im not a massive fan of theirs TBH but this song just blew me away!
the vocal melody, the lyrics, the big wide assed bends from the guitar..... Its gotta be one of their absolute finest songs ever!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 4 2014, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Not my cup of cake either man smile.gif I have no clue why I never liked these guys, but it's like they lack salt an pepper, you know....

This is the only one I like smile.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 43 44 45 46 47 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:06 AM