Iron Maiden!
AliMo
Nov 30 2007, 02:55 AM
GMC:er
IRON MAIDEN !!!!!

on march 14th, playing in New Jersey n I just bought tickets, any other GMCers going??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 30 2007, 03:00 AM
I'm seeing them at Wacken Festival in Germany. How much were tickets as the normal tickets in UK for one gig were 60 pound including costs so about 90 euros which is pushing it a bit I think. This works out as 120 dollars currently.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 30 2007, 03:03 AM
IRON MAIDEN>>> i hope to see them 1 day.. i missed em near me.. maybe at Wacken 2009?

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 30 2007, 03:04 AM
I've got tickets for their concert in Oslo(Norway) biggrin.gif

Somewhere back in time... all the best freakin classic albums, I cant wait.

+Quote Post
AliMo
Nov 30 2007, 03:10 AM
Well they started selling on the 10th and i just found out so the only seats available are in the nosebleed section for $40 + the building charges and stuff so instead me and my friend went to stubhub.com and got 2 general admission tickets for $160 each

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 30 2007, 03:27 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Unfortunately no.

Iron Maiden comes to florida about every other 13 years, so i dont get to see too often, and there my favorite band.

Up The Irons!!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Nov 30 2007, 04:22 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 29 2007, 08:27 PM) *
Unfortunately no.

Iron Maiden comes to florida about every other 13 years, so i dont get to see too often, and there my favorite band.

Up The Irons!!

They never come to Louisiana sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Nov 30 2007, 04:27 AM
They are supposed to announce 2 months worth of North American dates covering April & May sometime towards the end of this year or shortly after the new year.

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 30 2007, 09:15 AM
no atl date yet sad.gif

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
TheClansmanDK
Nov 30 2007, 09:38 AM
Yes! biggrin.gif

im definitly going to their concert in Denmark. It's held just next to where i live!

Second year in a row!

up the irons all

Btw, i took the oputunity to upload this picture of my maiden collection! Cheerz Alex

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 30 2007, 10:42 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
wow m8! thats some collection! nice one

I`m going to see them at Twickenham, UK July 2008! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 30 2007, 01:50 PM
QUOTE (TheClansmanDK @ Nov 30 2007, 09:38 AM) *
Btw, i took the oputunity to upload this picture of my maiden collection! Cheerz Alex

Kick ass collection!!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 30 2007, 05:37 PM
That's quite a collection indeed...

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheClansmanDK
Nov 30 2007, 07:57 PM
Thanks you guys! Took forever to make this picture. When one cd fell it made them all tilt like domino bricks biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 1 2007, 02:01 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW CLANSMAN !!! That is one impressive collection..Must have taken long time to fulfill it...I saw Iron maiden two times , during Dance of Death tour in Debrecen,Hungary.And this year here in Belgrade, Serbia..They were great , just love em!!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 1 2007, 02:12 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (TheClansmanDK @ Nov 30 2007, 12:38 AM) *
Yes! biggrin.gif

im definitly going to their concert in Denmark. It's held just next to where i live!

Second year in a row!

up the irons all

Good god haha! laugh.gif

You have no idea how much that resembles my room laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM