Ghrim
Apr 9 2007, 05:50 AM
GMC:er
http://youtube.com/watch?v=by8oyJztzwo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=abeYsVjzbHg

Awesome! biggrin.gif

More at http://jerryc.tw/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 9 2007, 05:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
Yeah Jerry C kicks ass. Im a big fan of "funtwo" who also covered his work on youtube. Im aiming to be able to play this song as my goal once ive practiced all the techniques needed! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 10 2007, 03:47 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah i love the canon rock thing, great stuff, i only know like the first 2 minutes, but its one of the funnest pieces to play

+Quote Post
Zephan
May 14 2007, 04:01 PM
I agree with you. JerryC rocks. When I become good enough with playing guitar I can't wait to practice some of his songs. Espacially Canon Rock lol

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
moles
May 14 2007, 05:58 PM
i really like jerry c and all his work

one big reason i started playing guitar tongue.gif

something about the fact he did it on webcam and his bedroo n stuff. that made me think. i can do that if i try hard enuf tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Batista
Aug 16 2007, 05:26 AM
I am also a big fan of the Canon Rock song, and I will work hard as hell to learn it once I nailed the technique down.

This is a Jerry C thread I know, but I just have to link to this awesome and fast version played by another Korean: http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7Jh1BV1EOc

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 16 2007, 05:44 AM
Instructor
Honestly, i don't see what's so special about JerryC and Canon Rock! It's not even his song - he only arranged it! And there are 300000 versions of Canon Rock on YouTube and i can't stand even 1 of them! biggrin.gif : biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 16 2007, 05:48 AM
JerryC is very cool, he has some great stuff. But IMO, i think that his sweeping in "Sweeping From Heaven" is kinda sloppy, not that mine are super clean either, but im sure his technique in this moment is awesome.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:26 PM