2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Death Metal Song
Attila Voros
Jul 22 2010, 03:07 PM
GMC:er
Awesome, I'll definitely try these! So if I have a dry guitar signal, I should just add these as a VST plugin and it'll work?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/hellbounder86

Myspace: www.myspace.com/vorosattila
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 22 2010, 03:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Pretty much, And if you want to hear the sound as you record (This is how it works in Reaper at least) - You can click the record monitoring on button on your guitar track to hear it come through your monitors, amp, headphones, etc.

Chances are, there will be lag between you playing and the signal (Not in your recorded signal though), Then you have to lower the number of samples your audio device uses to get rid of the lag, It just uses more CPU.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 22 2010, 07:22 PM
Instructor
This is just awesome! biggrin.gif Love the guitarsound.. will definetly try some of those toys!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 22 2010, 10:59 PM
I made small little video explaining and showing it, Will put it up here later tonight! smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 23 2010, 01:47 AM

Anyone interested a bit more check it out. Whenever I render in Vegas Pro it distorts the video when Reaper plays. I am trying to fix this so once I do, I'll post that video.

To see it best, watch in HD and full screen. You can still see most everything

EDIT

Forgot the links, they are in the video description and also right here:

http://sites.google.com/site/nickcrowlab/ - The 8505
http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2009/03/soloc-v11.html - The SoloC
http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2010/02/lextac.html - The LePou Lextac
http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2010/03/legion.html - The LePou LeGion
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2775.html - keFIR

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 26 2010, 02:38 AM
Instructor
Dude.. Kefir rocks!

I've spent most of the day experimenting with this.. and i've tried a buttload of ampsims+kefir now (and various eq's) , but i just couldnt get what i wanted.
Then i tried connecting my preamps to-poweramp-outputs directly to the soundcard, making my preamp sort of act like the ampsim, and running kefir ontop of that signal..

..and wow, that was just pure awesomeness ontop of awesomeness!
But it was also kinda depressing at the same time, because now the OCD in me wants me to re-record all my song ohmy.gif

I wont have the pure unampliefied signal to work with though if i want to drastically alter the sound, but i think i can cope with that.

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jul 26 2010, 02:41 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 26 2010, 01:59 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 25 2010, 06:38 PM) *
..and wow, that was just pure awesomeness ontop of awesomeness!
But it was also kinda depressing at the same time, because now the OCD in me wants me to re-record all my song ohmy.gif

God I know how that feels, I've already redone 2 of mine laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:10 AM