Grand Magus
Owen
Jul 7 2007, 01:02 PM
GMC:er
Anyone heard of them? Some really good riffage - catchy as hell and cutting clean vocals.

Vox are a bit like Blind Guardian imo.

So if your into prog/power but you like tuned down riffing too, I highly recommend them.

Heres their myspace : http://www.myspace.com/grandmagusrocks

It takes a while to load, far too many images, but its worth it, King Slayer is an awesome song so I'd recommend people give it a listen.

I think their official genre is stoner/doom metal, but I dont quite see it, its more like a hybrid of several genre's.

smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 7 2007, 02:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
There vocalists is the same as Spiritual Beggars i think, anyway, great stuff, if you like this band, Spiritual Beggars would also be worth checking out!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 7 2007, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
Yeah I meant to check out Spiritual Beggars too. I believe the beggars also have Opeth's keyboardist Per and one of the guitarists from Arch Enemy so quite a well known lineup.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 8 2007, 04:12 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah Michael Amott, he's in Spiritual Beggars as well as Arch Enemy. Im a big fan of Him and his brother, amazing style!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:48 AM