Artistic Freedom
bryanmoore
Jul 4 2011, 04:18 AM
GMC:er
Dear Ivan,

My name is Bryan Moore and I just wanted to thank you for helping me achieve a monumental musical goal.

When I joined GMC a little over a year ago, my main goal was to become a master string bender.

I spent hours carefully studying close-ups of every player both on this site and youtube. All the while hearing your words of, "don't worry mate, after a year of intense practice, the deep string bending vibrato will come."

Well April 1 marked a year for me and guess what? I knew I still didn't have it.

I felt a little panic set in. I mean I had spent hours upon hours going after this thing. Driving my wife completely insane I might add.

It wasn't until I saw your Classic Black Sabbath piece that things started really coming together.

Your over the shoulder cam is what did it for me. Your guitar's action was considerably higher than mine. I watched how your fingers tucked slightly under the string above the one you were bending. And they flattened out a bit as well. And your wrist and arm looked so relaxed. After I raised my action and started trying to immulate your technique I knew I was on to something. That was over a month ago I guess.

I don't mind telling you that this weekend was the most incredible musical ride of my life! I couldn't believe these blues bends were coming from me. I felt completely done with guitar a couple of years ago, but I can tell you that feels like another life now. I can't believe how much fun I have ahead of me and I owe some of this to you.

Thank you and best wishes.

Bryan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- bryanmoore   Artistic Freedom   Jul 4 2011, 04:18 AM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   Wow, thanks a lot for this message my friend, and ...   Jul 14 2011, 07:49 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:32 PM