Symphony Of Science
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 2 2011, 11:53 PM
Instructor
"Symphony of Science" is a music project, headed by John Boswell, which is designed to bring science to people in the form of music videos with famous scientists. Enjoy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 2 2011, 11:56 PM
Learning Tone Master
Melodysheep has been my favourite youtube channel for years, I love his work smile.gif

Or at least it feels like years tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 3 2011, 12:24 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Interesting concept but I think it fails somewhat to capture any unique artistic talent, It would be fantastic if they had actual singers and songwriters writing lyrics related to science.

A ton of metal bands have done it, its nothing new, I even have a song that is strictly about the different layers of the sun - I just don't like the idea of vocoding a ton of BBC and Discovery channel documentaries, it just sucks away from the music for me.

Also, if it is designed to inform - I also think it falls a bit short on that, as the information in just one 3 minute song can only be so much.

I am probably being too critical, its definitely neat too watch and fun to listen to, I think I may be judging to strictly from a musical standpoint.

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 3 2011, 12:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
It's just musical tributes to great men of science. This video is my favourite, although it's probably because It's the first I saw. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 6 2013, 11:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
I was going to mention this project, but I'll just bump this thread instead of starting a new. Really great and some catchy stuff in there. This song makes me want to jump out of my chair and dance around! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:22 PM