Made A Guitar Remix Of Some Silent Hill Music
Socky42
Feb 24 2017, 09:44 PM
GMC:er

Thanks to Gab for his help again; been trying to incorporate more orchestral elements into my arrangements and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Kept the guitar side of things simple and tried to make the instruments around it more interesting instead, which made the video a bit boring to watch since I'm not really playing much. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2017, 10:56 PM
Very cool smile.gif You did great work on the vid as well, nice defocused background, multple angles etc. I would say maybe add some footage from the game to tie it all back together and to add some drama to the video. In the end is is mostly a shot of the top of your head and a close up of your hands which is just because you are really playing the part, so adding some visually interesting bits from the game and even from your home studio showing you doing the keyboard parts could add a lot to the vid. Just . some suggestions though smile.gif

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Feb 24 2017, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the suggestions Todd! I was considering recording me playing some parts on a MIDI keyboard but couldn't figure out how to film it properly. The other track I've been working on is pretty similar to this in that the guitar parts aren't that exciting to watch; so I'll definitely give it a shot next time!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 24 2017, 11:12 PM
Probably one of my favorites out of Silent Hill's OST.
Awesome job dude! cool.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2017, 04:25 PM
Instructor
You already know what I think about this killer track and arrangements. I'd like to add that the video is fantastic! I love the camera angles, the lights in your background, and the overall edition. This is top level man. Congrats.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:09 AM