3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Show Us What You've Learned - Voting!, Competition Voting!
Show Us What You've Learned - Competition
Which video is your favourite?
Ttask [ 3 ] ** [5.26%]
Coffeeman [ 11 ] ** [19.30%]
Capt. Z [ 5 ] ** [8.77%]
Power_Arctica [ 1 ] ** [1.75%]
Skennington [ 1 ] ** [1.75%]
Tjchep [ 12 ] ** [21.05%]
Wrk [ 10 ] ** [17.54%]
Gus [ 7 ] ** [12.28%]
Leedbreak [ 4 ] ** [7.02%]
Superize [ 3 ] ** [5.26%]
Total Votes: 57
Guests cannot vote 
Emir Hot
Oct 26 2008, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Well done guys.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 26 2008, 10:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
wow , thanks a lot for all who voted for me, also thanks to wrk, you rock man as I said before you are an awesome guitar player and a very cool guy.

I want to thank Kris and all the instructors for making awesome lessons.

Thanks again and congratulations to all the participants, and as I said before this competion reflects all that we have learn here.

Thanks again.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by coffeeman: Oct 26 2008, 10:53 PM

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 26 2008, 10:50 PM
Instructor
Those were great clips guys and you've learned a lot indeed,congrats. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 26 2008, 11:15 PM
GMC:er
i'm vote for Tjchep i'm like how he play more clean now
but all of you did great job and made some big steps!!!!

actualy here is my 2 videos
this i'm made when i'm play 4 month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT3iG7NBG_Q...feature=channel

and this are like 1 year old..so aroun 8 month after i'm create the 1 video smile.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2C1-SIBts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WSpKyrlz04...feature=channel

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 27 2008, 12:00 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 26 2008, 11:15 PM) *
i'm vote for Tjchep i'm like how he play more clean now
but all of you did great job and made some big steps!!!!

actualy here is my 2 videos
this i'm made when i'm play 4 month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT3iG7NBG_Q...feature=channel

and this are like 1 year old..so aroun 8 month after i'm create the 1 video smile.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2C1-SIBts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WSpKyrlz04...feature=channel

Nice videos and good progress smile.gif
It's too late to be part of the competition I'm afraid, but thanks for sharing anyway smile.gif

Your vote won't count either, as the voting is already closed.
But I'm sure Tjchep is pleased with you voting for him smile.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 27 2008, 12:11 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Oct 26 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Nice videos and good progress smile.gif
It's too late to be part of the competition I'm afraid, but thanks for sharing anyway smile.gif

Your vote won't count either, as the voting is already closed.
But I'm sure Tjchep is pleased with you voting for him smile.gif

heh i'm didn't know it it's over biggrin.gif ..
like i'm write i'm like all of them..but in tjchep video is nice to see the progresion

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 27 2008, 01:05 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 26 2008, 07:11 PM) *
heh i'm didn't know it it's over biggrin.gif ..
like i'm write i'm like all of them..but in tjchep video is nice to see the progresion

Congrats guys! I need your videos in their original forms to make a compilation out of - if they aren;t all too big, could you possibly PM them to me?

Thanks all!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gus
Oct 27 2008, 10:47 AM
Congrats guys. It was one of the most interesting competitions so far. Even if I was making fun about it, it's actually a reason to be proud getting the 4th place in a competition with so many great entries.

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 27 2008, 01:05 AM) *
Congrats guys! I need your videos in their original forms to make a compilation out of - if they aren;t all too big, could you possibly PM them to me?

Thanks all!

I'd be glad to do that. However,there is a "little" problem with mine. dry.gif Recently I've been testing different video edition software demos to figure out which one to buy and after doing the whole edition work for the competition on AVS I have this nice banner "made with a demo version AVS4you"

I could reuse the same project if I decide to buy AVS, but I am probably buying Vegas instead...

So, I can send the videos but probably I would have to edit them again, or send just a part (maybe solo guitar). But we can discuss better on PM.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 27 2008, 10:47 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thank you for the votes i got. I really appreciate the support ... "Thank you" !!!

This competition was really fun and even more fun to see all the other amazing and entertaining entries. The progress is just unbelievable !! There will be a serious world wide "shred attack" coming from GMC if you guys continue like this .. laugh.gif

My prize will go to the youngest participant in this competition. Audiopaal figured out it should be ...

Capt.Z

(sorry .. no Wah, but i'm sure you will have fun with the "Big Muff" as well smile.gif )

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 27 2008, 10:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations to the winners =D
Also nice of you Wrk to volunteer for second place, AND giving away your prize ^^

Really shows how great a community and people we have here at GMC biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
berko
Oct 27 2008, 11:03 AM
Great, generous, polite and developing guitar players here. So good to see. smile.gif Btw, we want more of these competitions... wink.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 27 2008, 11:58 AM
QUOTE (berko @ Oct 27 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Great, generous, polite and developing guitar players here. So good to see. smile.gif Btw, we want more of these competitions... wink.gif

There's a competition every month smile.gif
I'd appreciate if you join the next competition smile.gif

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Oct 27 2008, 02:24 PM
QUOTE (wrk @ Oct 27 2008, 05:47 AM) *
Thank you for the votes i got. I really appreciate the support ... "Thank you" !!!

This competition was really fun and even more fun to see all the other amazing and entertaining entries. The progress is just unbelievable !! There will be a serious world wide "shred attack" coming from GMC if you guys continue like this .. laugh.gif

My prize will go to the youngest participant in this competition. Audiopaal figured out it should be ...

Capt.Z

(sorry .. no Wah, but i'm sure you will have fun with the "Big Muff" as well smile.gif )

ohmy.gif

Thanks so much! You're so great! I would like to play around with a big muff smile.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 27 2008, 02:55 PM
Congrats Captain smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:15 AM