I'm In Love
Phil66
Dec 28 2015, 05:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Is it just me? I think THIS is worth getting just for the looks, my wife screwed her nose up a bit when I showed her rolleyes.gif

I'm getting VW camper van on the way to the beach vibes from it. Gorgeous wub.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Dec 28 2015, 05:58 PM
Learning Roadie
yeah the bride look nice smile.gif

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 28 2015, 06:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
thats like saying , I will take the a cup

to expound ----- one el84 , ( best manly voice ) 4 6l6 oh, oh ,oh ,oh huh

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Dec 28 2015, 06:23 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 28 2015, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 28 2015, 05:22 PM) *
thats like saying , I will take the a cup

to expound ----- one el84 , ( best manly voice ) 4 6l6 oh, oh ,oh ,oh huh

???? smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 28 2015, 06:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 28 2015, 06:24 PM) *
???? smile.gif

I have a laney (and love it ) with 4 6l6 power tubes as that one has 1 el 84 , so i was insinuating your girl to have A cups whilst mine as d's

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 28 2015, 07:00 PM
Oic. laugh.gif More than a handful is a waste tongue.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 28 2015, 10:05 PM
Instructor
Looks lovely. Has something in the highs that i do not like in guitar tone but I think it's still for the interest smile.gif
Is it just me or the doublebass is practically invisible in the mix ? (demo video on the product site) wink.gif

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Dec 28 2015, 10:07 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 28 2015, 10:14 PM
Yes Darius, the double bass is barely audible, only when he hits the lowest string is when I can hear it.

Here's a decent video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSCj4_CA_pc

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 29 2015, 10:28 AM
Instructor
I went through a few more vids yesterday. I think I would be able to get something satisfying from that little beast smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:02 AM