3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Amp Ideas Please
Chris Harrington
Jan 4 2016, 06:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 4 2016, 02:17 PM) *
Thanks Chris,

I'm definitely getting one of those Mojo amps you have too, too cute to avoid wink.gif And at £99 a total steal smile.gif

Cheers

Yeah they are cool for a more than affordable price, I got an artist deal with them at the end of last year and they sent over their catalogue of stuff, 'small but cool' seems to be their thing haha

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my LESSONS.
My YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 4 2016, 10:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I'm pretty much decided on the Valveking, any of you got any other ideas?
Thanks

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 5 2016, 11:41 AM
Ok then, it's a deal, I'm ordering today smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 5 2016, 11:41 AM
GMC:er
Cool! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 5 2016, 01:01 PM
Done wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 6 2016, 07:16 AM
GMC:er
Congrats smile.gif Valve king is a fine amp. I think it camp up before didn't it? I think it's a fine choice smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 5 2016, 07:01 AM) *
Done wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 6 2016, 09:58 AM
Thanks Todd smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:09 AM