Ibanez Catalogo 2016
Mertay
Jan 5 2016, 11:57 PM
GMC:er
http://issuu.com/mogarmusic/docs/2016_ibanez_eu_catalog_mid_

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Jan 6 2016, 02:30 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Hmmmm, new lower priced versions of the Jake Bowen and Paul Waggoner models. That could be interesting.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2016, 02:44 PM
Instructor
Lots of great models. I'd like to have an ibanez again among my guitars... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 6 2016, 03:14 PM
GMC Founder
Very nice! Ibanez is doing an excellent job renewing themselves!!

I liked the new RGD and artcore vintage models..

I should say I have been drewling for a long time over the classic ARTIST models. I have been wanting a les paul with better playability and features for a long time. My LP probably has the best sound of all my guitars but its playability is lacking.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2016, 04:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 6 2016, 11:14 AM) *
Very nice! Ibanez is doing an excellent job renewing themselves!!

I liked the new RGD and artcore vintage models..

I should say I have been drewling for a long time over the classic ARTIST models. I have been wanting a les paul with better playability and features for a long time. My LP probably has the best sound of all my guitars but its playability is lacking.

Is your Gibson a Les Paul Studio model?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 6 2016, 04:25 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 6 2016, 05:15 PM) *
Is your Gibson a Les Paul Studio model?

It's a Gibson LPJ - it's like a cheaper LP studio.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 6 2016, 05:58 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 6 2016, 02:14 PM) *

I never checked those models as how the neck is (ibanez can make some guitars with thick necks) but its a good year if you're searching for such guitars. Also check Yamaha revstar models as some friends are really hyped about them wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2016, 10:18 PM
I've never seen one of the Jake Bowen axes in the wild but I'd sure like to!!

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Jan 5 2016, 08:30 PM) *
Hmmmm, new lower priced versions of the Jake Bowen and Paul Waggoner models. That could be interesting.

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 7 2016, 10:35 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 6 2016, 04:58 PM) *
Also check Yamaha revstar models as some friends are really hyped about them wink.gif

I just watched a demo of the green Revstar RS502T, the one with the P90's. It sounded epic! I would totally have one of those smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2016, 09:53 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 7 2016, 11:35 PM) *
I just watched a demo of the green Revstar RS502T, the one with the P90's. It sounded epic! I would totally have one of those smile.gif

Wow yes that guitar sure had all you could ask for!! jumbo frets, LP specs, and innovative bridge + coil tapping (sort of).

It sure is very interesting as I don't have any true p90 guitar (I have a P-rails pup on my parker).

However I am currently looking for the full body type of tone and sustain you get from humbuckers in a classic LP guitar. P90 seems to fall in between single coils and humbuckers.

I have to say though one does not exclude the other biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 9 2016, 11:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Man i really love that fanned RGIF8 but it's bolt-on and active pickups. when i upgrade from my RG8 i wanna get a good upgrade that is passive. guess i better start really saving.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 10 2016, 12:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I always wanted a Joe Satriani guitar until I discovered they are the old Radius series. I'd still like a silver surfer though smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:43 AM