2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Winter Namm 2016
Mertay
Jan 10 2016, 06:32 PM
GMC:er
Its that time again to make the topic smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2016, 04:01 AM
Instructor
This is awesome! I've been invited to play a Joyo's Stand but I cannot afford the flights at this moment, I hope to be able to visit this amazing expo next year.

Who is going?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 11 2016, 05:00 PM
I will go two days.
But I'll mostly just hang out with friends I don't get to see regularly and drink.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 12 2016, 12:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 14 2016, 04:06 PM
Studio guys will jump on this smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 14 2016, 04:17 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 12 2016, 01:35 AM) *

That sounds amazing! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 15 2016, 11:30 AM
That is killer! I'm sorry to hear they won't pay airfare!! That seems crap!!! If they want you to play their booth they should fly you out and put you up in a hotel at least!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 10 2016, 10:01 PM) *
This is awesome! I've been invited to play a Joyo's Stand but I cannot afford the flights at this moment, I hope to be able to visit this amazing expo next year.

Who is going?

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 16 2016, 06:14 PM
http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/elect...jp2c/index.html

Its very rare Mesa makes a signature amp, till now maybe only santana (as far as I know, much make a web search to be sure).

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 17 2016, 09:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 17 2016, 12:03 AM
NICE! The two EQs is a really nice addition to what is already a killer amp.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 16 2016, 12:14 PM) *
http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/elect...jp2c/index.html

Its very rare Mesa makes a signature amp, till now maybe only santana (as far as I know, much make a web search to be sure).

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 17 2016, 09:36 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 16 2016, 11:03 PM) *
NICE! The two EQs is a really nice addition to what is already a killer amp.

I remember you requested that to scuffham, they should listen to you more rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 17 2016, 08:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 17 2016, 08:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyLowGXOgXA

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2016, 02:44 AM
Hehe, yeah smile.gif I did request that. It would have made a great addition to their software simulation. IT seems that it took boogie to make it happen. Perhaps Scuffham will put in in their next revision now? smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 17 2016, 03:36 AM) *
I remember you requested that to scuffham, they should listen to you more rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 20 2016, 08:59 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 19 2016, 01:44 AM) *
Perhaps Scuffham will put in in their next revision now? smile.gif

Remind them to smile.gif

seems it will be a good year;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 20 2016, 09:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 20 2016, 11:01 AM

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 20 2016, 11:04 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 21 2016, 01:58 PM
Many videos from ibanez; https://www.youtube.com/user/IbanezOfficial

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 21 2016, 07:02 PM
Mertay!!! You do realise what you've done don't you????????
I HAD started to get over my GAS but now, oh dear, it is back Big style laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 21 2016, 09:00 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 21 2016, 06:02 PM) *
Mertay!!! You do realise what you've done don't you????????
I HAD started to get over my GAS but now, oh dear, it is back Big style laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

looool laugh.gif I'm gonna tell kris to ban you from this topic, its just too dangerous biggrin.gif

Namm vid.s started popping up, I know Rob's channel is popular here but for the namm stuff make sure to go to Andertons channel;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 21 2016, 11:25 PM
Mertay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are going to make me bankrupt !!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:18 AM