Reaper Question, Rendered file length
Phil66
Jan 16 2016, 09:49 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

Sometimes I want to render one track of maybe 10. If it's shorter than all of the others is there a quick way to set it to just render the length of that particular track?

At the moment I shorten all of the others but it would be good if there was a super quick method.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 16 2016, 09:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 16 2016, 09:49 PM) *
Hello folks,

Sometimes I want to render one track of maybe 10. If it's shorter than all of the others is there a quick way to set it to just render the length of that particular track?

At the moment I shorten all of the others but it would be good if there was a super quick method.

Cheers

just mute the tracks you don't want to render

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2016, 10:01 PM
GMC:er
Well said smile.gif Or just SOLO the track you want to render smile.gif I think it should do the same thing. Let us know smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 16 2016, 03:55 PM) *
just mute the tracks you don't want to render

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 16 2016, 10:16 PM
No that doesn't work, I just get a long silent bit where the recording is running to the end of the muted tracks.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Jan 17 2016, 02:32 AM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 16 2016, 08:49 PM) *
Hello folks,

Use the "Bounds" option in the Render dialog to choose the length of the track.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 17 2016, 05:42 AM
Also well said smile.gif The "Bounds" option is like the "Render Bar" in Premiere or other video programs. It's the work area that gets rendered out. Sorry for the confusion sad.gif

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Jan 16 2016, 08:32 PM) *
Use the "Bounds" option in the Render dialog to choose the length of the track.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 17 2016, 10:41 AM
Thanks folks,
I've found another way, At the top right of the render dialog, select "time selection", rather than whole project.smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2016, 02:43 AM
There ya go smile.gif In LOGIX there is a "work area bar" and you get a check box during export to render out the entire work area which is handy smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 17 2016, 04:41 AM) *
Thanks folks,
I've found another way, At the top right of the render dialog, select "time selection", rather than whole project. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:17 AM