Lepou Plugins - How To Download?
Chris S.
Jan 19 2016, 08:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello,

So I've been trying to download some LePou plugins but whatever links I click on I keep get an error message - either from DropBox or CopyDotCom that the file can't be found?

Any ideas?

Thanks unsure.gif

EDIT: Specifically for Windows 64bit as that is what I am running, I tried Windows 32 bit as well and that didn't work either.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris S.: Jan 19 2016, 08:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 19 2016, 08:41 PM
Instructor
Those are all on LePou's website. Some versions are in archive posts. Search on the right side of the site smile.gif

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jan 19 2016, 08:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Attached Image

I get this on everything - or a CloudDotCom error.

Is there an external site that has these for download or are they only available through his blogspot?

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 19 2016, 09:02 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Chris S. @ Jan 19 2016, 10:34 AM) *
Hello,

So I've been trying to download some LePou plugins but whatever links I click on I keep get an error message - either from DropBox or CopyDotCom that the file can't be found?

Any ideas?

Thanks unsure.gif

EDIT: Specifically for Windows 64bit as that is what I am running, I tried Windows 32 bit as well and that didn't work either.

I just tried to download both the 32 and 64 bit amp sims pack and got the same results as you from copy.com (Sorry, something happened and
we weren't able to fetch that for you.)
You may have to contact them directly through the blog? Here is a link to a topic of "New download links" where others seem to be having issues getting the files. Scroll to the bottom for the most recent posts, although the last post seems to be from September.
Good luck!

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2014/01/n...load-links.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:09 PM