My Son Just Lost His First Tooth, How cute is that?
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 03:11 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Just wanted to share this with everyone.

Maybe you don't care and that's cool but this was a lot of fun for us tonight.

My son lost his first tooth and doing the tooth fair thing was huge.

He can't wait to have money for the icecream truck that comes down our street and it has been a lot of fun for us.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
skennington
Oct 6 2008, 03:39 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
laugh.gif Funny you posted this skillet, I just pulled my 6yo daughter's 3rd tooth and she's just as exited as the first one. smile.gif

Crazy how the little things in life puts such a big smile on your face... biggrin.gif Hope he gets the biggest ice cream on the truck! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 03:46 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks man.

Girls lose them (there teath) sooner than the boys.

He is 6 an some change (almost 7).

He gets the biggest icecream on the truck as long as he is good and helps around the house laugh.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 6 2008, 04:00 AM
GMC:er
great cool.gif
i'm remeber 1 thing almost every child in my home country when they lose first tooth ..then they wana keap him smile.gif

i'm was also colecting few of them when i'm was young laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 04:08 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Yeap,

It is in a little bag (zip lock), and 2 dollars was put under his pillow. I am going to put all of his teeth in the same bag to save them for his baby book.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

This mean a lot

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 04:40 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 5 2008, 10:39 PM) *
laugh.gif Funny you posted this skillet, I just pulled my 6yo daughter's 3rd tooth and she's just as exited as the first one. smile.gif

Crazy how the little things in life puts such a big smile on your face... biggrin.gif Hope he gets the biggest ice cream on the truck! smile.gif

You got that right my friend.

At least we are smile.gif though. Having kids is great!

I never would have thought this when I was a head banger back in the good old 80's with big hair.

Rock on Skennington and thanks for your post.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 6 2008, 09:38 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Know exactly what you mean, huge excitement for all smile.gif

Also a reminder of how things can go when you fail... We put the lost tooth in a glass of water over night and it turns into coins. One tooth was lost when my mother in law decided to do the dishes and poured it down the drain, still the coins could be delivered by the tooth ferry but we like to keep em.
Another tooth was a cathastrophy since when out oldest boy woke up in the morning the tooth ferry (well... me) had forgotten to put coins there so the tooth was still there. laugh.gif -Tooth ferry must have been real busy we'll try again tonight
wink.gif

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Oct 6 2008, 10:21 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Oh oh ... so I have something to look forward to in a couple of years time (have a daughter of 2 smile.gif)

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 6 2008, 10:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hehe, moments you treasure for life ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Oct 6 2008, 11:30 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Almost scary tongue.gif

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:25 PM