Master Tuner In Reaper
coffeeman
Feb 18 2010, 08:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
hey guys,

Do anyone knows how to change the freq.(tunning) of the vsts on reaper? If not , with which other DAW could I do that ?

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 19 2010, 01:15 AM
Instructor
If you want to change the tuning, you can transpose MIDI track and the VST will play transposed notes. Is that what you mean?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 19 2010, 02:21 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 18 2010, 07:15 PM) *
If you want to change the tuning, you can transpose MIDI track and the VST will play transposed notes. Is that what you mean?

What I wnat to do is to change the A 440 hz to A 417 HZ

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 24 2010, 01:41 AM
Instructor
Not sure about Reaper, but there is Pitch Shift option in Nuendo where you can fine tune the frequency in cents. Melodyne plugin also has a good fine-tune function.
As for MIDI, it depends on the VST instrument itself if it can transpose like that. Perhaps if it is some kind of oscilator with clear labeled frequencies, but I rarely saw those.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Feb 24 2010, 01:43 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 24 2010, 01:48 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 23 2010, 07:41 PM) *
Not sure about Reaper, but there is Pitch Shift option in Nuendo where you can fine tune the frequency in cents. Melodyne plugin also has a good fine-tune function.
As for MIDI, it depends on the VST instrument itself if it can transpose like that. Perhaps if it is some kind of oscilator with clear labeled frequencies, but I rarely saw those.

Thanks a lot for your answer Ivan, I found the way to tunethe freq. in cents in REASON with the master tuner in the preferences , so what I'm doing is that Im rewiring the Reason to Reaper, and it's working fine.

Thanks again, I really appreciate that you took the time to answer this awkard post.

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:40 AM