Carcass, Thats Right Baby!
The Uncreator
Apr 30 2007, 10:25 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
So, who here is into some good 'ol CARCASS ? If you havent heard them then here is a video of them, great stuff, check out there best of "Choice Cuts" if you wanna get into them.

Carcass - Heartwork
Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
kyeric
May 17 2007, 04:02 PM
GMC:er
Love "Buried Dreams" off of Heartwork.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2007, 04:28 PM
Finnally someone who pays my threads attention biggrin.gif

Glad someone else on here like the, Heartwork is probably my favorite album, "Heartwork" , "Corporeal Jigsore Quandary" and "Keep On Rotting In The Free World" are some of my favorites.

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 17 2007, 09:21 PM
GMC:er
lol sorry for not responding. I like Reek of Putrification though, thats a classic grind. Funny story, today I overheard a buncg of "hardcore" kids in my class talking bout grindcore and all that stuff and they argue that the genre is new. I find it hilarious.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2007, 11:02 PM
hurt Them or infect them with a virus biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:31 AM