New Andy James Track - Dream Of Becoming
Socky42
Nov 30 2013, 01:40 AM
GMC:er

His phrasing and interval stuff is just crazy laugh.gif

There are free tabs and backing track in the description of the youtube video, some cool licks to learn.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2013, 02:29 PM
Instructor
His technique is amazing. There are lots of killer licks there. I prefer a bit more his more melodic songs, this one is more like a long solo but the riffs are killer. Thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2013, 07:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 30 2013, 01:29 PM) *
His technique is amazing. There are lots of killer licks there. I prefer a bit more his more melodic songs, this one is more like a long solo but the riffs are killer. Thanks for sharing!

I'm with you on this one Gabe - and since we're at it, this is my favorite collection of tunes from Andy:

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 30 2013, 08:48 PM
Tone Seeker
He's amazing. That last riff was a killer !

But they really used Toontracks products to make all that ? Double amazing cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2013, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Andy really has to be the top contender for the best guitar technique in the world surely ? In terms of rock and metal, there's nothing that man can't do !

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 1 2013, 07:12 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
I definitely think so Ben. He has such amazing control of the instrument. Makes it all look so easy and effortless. Brilliant! I would really love to learn the tapping arpeggios he does, they sound very impressive..
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2013, 07:03 PM) *
Andy really has to be the top contender for the best guitar technique in the world surely ? In terms of rock and metal, there's nothing that man can't do !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:42 PM