Crazy Guitar Brands, Want to see some unknown beasts?
Pavel
Jun 1 2007, 05:20 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I was searching the internet for some unknown guitar brands and found a website with loads of different guitar brands, check it out - there are some crazy designs there:

http://www.edromanguitars.com/newsite/guitars.php

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
.::MetallicA::.
Jun 1 2007, 05:39 PM
GMC:er
Haha I just love the "United States Music Guitars". biggrin.gif

Good one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
One - Best track of all times.

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jun 1 2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the link Pavel, was good to check out some weird designs there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 2 2007, 03:49 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 1 2007, 04:20 PM) *
Hey guys! I was searching the internet for some unknown guitar brands and found a website with loads of different guitar brands, check it out - there are some crazy designs there:

http://www.edromanguitars.com/newsite/guitars.php

Oddly enough, I've spent a lot of time since Tuesday or so sucked into that site. There's some fantastic designs in there. Lots of custom hand-made gear. He does a lot of custom mods and there's also some of his own guitars scattered around the site (PearlCaster's his take on the Strat, Quicksilver is his take on the PRS guitars, and the Scorpions are his version of Ibanez's stuff). I like the idea of having something unique. I think most of their stuff is out of my range for my second guitar, but I'll probably seriously consider it for my third. biggrin.gif

The Rants section's interesting. He sure has his own idea of what makes a good guitar. heh. Definitely not a fan of the big names...especially Gibson.

There's an interesting guitar kit in there that I've been thinking about trying. The starting cost is low enough to not be that big a deal if I don't really like it.

This post has been edited by Scott Gentzen: Jun 2 2007, 03:52 AM

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
dimeisgod
Jun 11 2007, 10:59 PM
hey,
This is an israeli custom guitar company they didnt have on the list (really nice stuff...) :

www.ergcustomguitars.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:36 AM