Ngd Demo
jstcrsn
Jun 10 2019, 02:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
after a few weeks with it I thought I'd share my opinions on this
https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/lef...t-handed-detail

The guitar plays beautifully ,well made , most all the features it has work wonderfully , It has the best floyd that matches the radius of the fret board out of the seven strings Iv'e Tried / own and I have never known how nice that is to have and the compound radius fret board is way better than the landing strips you usuallu get . The 1500 style floyd has a set screw to tighten the bar which is annoying , if you want the bar loose it is easy to pull out unintentionally , if you tighten it you then have to find your alan wrench to take it off to put it back in the case ( not a fan of this ) . The pick ups are metal through and through. The stainless steel frets are as smooth as butter and I would suggest every guitar player try a guitar with them . These particular fishmans are the pick ups that only have two voicing s, if they would have been the three voice ( single coil tone ) pick ups it would have better for me ( you know how us metalheads love are clean breakdowns)

The distorted sounds are the bridge just toggling back and forth thru thru the two voices , the clean are the bride two and then the neck two

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  fluence_pick_up_sounds.mp3 ( 1.03MB ) Number of downloads: 114

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 10 2019, 04:23 AM
GMC:er
Nice axe to be sure!! I still want to try the KEITH MERROW in Lambo Green with the floyd. I"ve never seen one in any guitar store ever, but I'll keep looking smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jun 9 2019, 09:27 PM) *
after a few weeks with it I thought I'd share my opinions on this
https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/lef...t-handed-detail

The guitar plays beautifully ,well made , most all the features it has work wonderfully , It has the best floyd that matches the radius of the fret board out of the seven strings Iv'e Tried / own and I have never known how nice that is to have and the compound radius fret board is way better than the landing strips you usuallu get . The 1500 style floyd has a set screw to tighten the bar which is annoying , if you want the bar loose it is easy to pull out unintentionally , if you tighten it you then have to find your alan wrench to take it off to put it back in the case ( not a fan of this ) . The pick ups are metal through and through. The stainless steel frets are as smooth as butter and I would suggest every guitar player try a guitar with them . These particular fishmans are the pick ups that only have two voicing s, if they would have been the three voice ( single coil tone ) pick ups it would have better for me ( you know how us metalheads love are clean breakdowns)

The distorted sounds are the bridge just toggling back and forth thru thru the two voices , the clean are the bride two and then the neck two

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:29 PM