Your Not Worth My Time!
ibanezkiller
Nov 27 2007, 02:26 AM
GMC:er
Hey GMC,
In the title I am talking to speed... One problem I see with many guitar players of every skill level is the inability to slow down. I have fallen victim to this and just recovered. My point is it's better to practice somthing slow and right then wrong and sloppy. Im sure you have heard this a thousand times but it's true. Just today i slowed my sweeping down after have little to no progress in the last weeks. After 2 hours of gradually speeding the metrenome (from a slower speed) I saw a LARGE improvement, so if you struggeling with this please concider what I have said during your next practice session.
A small tip to every guitar player in the world!
sincerly Andrew

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ibanezkiller: Nov 27 2007, 02:27 AM

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tele-ho
Nov 27 2007, 03:00 AM
This makes sense to me.
I have been working on a few of Gabriels lessons and I've been trying to keep up with the tempo that he demonstrates the piece at. I can keep up, but it sounds like *#$& on my end. I slow it down and it starts to make sense.
What you say is true!
Thanks

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Nov 27 2007, 03:03 AM
THANKS! It's good to know i make some sense some times... Have a good (slower) practice!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 27 2007, 03:46 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Always the best idea wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2007, 07:15 PM
Instructor
Congratulations man for getting it smile.gif ALways practise slow. And stay slow for months in order to get the sound wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:36 PM