Daniele Gottardo, Another Incredible Unknown Guitarist
Iluha
Apr 1 2008, 07:38 PM
GMC:er
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G8N3zvFSeKU

He shreds, but still manages to keep it emotional.. he just stole my breath with the improv..

I know he's cheating a bit by dumpening the strings but it doesn't take away anything from his creativeness!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Trond Vold
Apr 1 2008, 10:45 PM
Instructor
Damn nice!
Thats some nice tasteful playing. I like that he doenst go overboard with showing off, just keeps the amount of technical showing to a just right amount.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 1 2008, 10:47 PM
Instructor
Great man!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 01:01 AM
Instructor
He is Italian. His technical abilities are flawless, but he had just killed Little Wing in my opinion.
Much more he's incredibly arrogant, really really arrogant.
If you wanna see an incredibly talented guitarist digit FABRIZIO LEO on youtube.
His technically ability are simply insane.

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 2 2008, 08:57 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
That was great, thanks for sharing! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 2 2008, 09:47 AM
Instructor
That was absolutely fantastic! AMAZING!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Apr 2 2008, 10:59 AM
Instructor
I think he is an incredible player that I have a lot of admiration for - its sad to hear that he is arrogant though Danilo - still he is great. I can think of a few young players I have met that suffer from that same problem

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 01:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick Kellie @ Apr 2 2008, 11:59 AM) *
I think he is an incredible player that I have a lot of admiration for - its sad to hear that he is arrogant though Danilo - still he is great. I can think of a few young players I have met that suffer from that same problem

You are right Nick... it's horrible to play so good but at the same time being so arrogant, I don't know why. For me there's ever someone better than you, just listen to some famous guitarist to understand that you are just a little guitarist in a world of great musicians. I had seen a video of Brett Garsed playing live...it's incredible his skill and taste, and it's beautiful and incredible his shy face at the end of the song while the people applause him...Brett rules!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Apr 2 2008, 01:32 PM
Instructor
Very true! there is no excuse for arrogance - confidence is good but arrogance is bad... the problem is it can be easy to confuse the two!
Allan Holdsworth is another guy who is humble - I went to a gig and it was incredible! but after the gig he stood at the door outside apologizing to everyone! - he believed his performance was terrible.

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick Kellie @ Apr 2 2008, 02:32 PM) *
Very true! there is no excuse for arrogance - confidence is good but arrogance is bad... the problem is it can be easy to confuse the two!
Allan Holdsworth is another guy who is humble - I went to a gig and it was incredible! but after the gig he stood at the door outside apologizing to everyone! - he believed his performance was terrible.

Allan stood at the door outside apologizing everyone...I have no word...I would pay to see him...even if he plays drums...

--------------------

+Quote Post
SamJ
Apr 2 2008, 03:55 PM
What makes you say that he is arrogant?

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 04:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ Apr 2 2008, 04:55 PM) *
What makes you say that he is arrogant?

Because I saw some spoken videos...and in those videos he had said much arrogant things.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Apr 2 2008, 04:40 PM
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Apr 2 2008, 05:32 PM) *
Because I saw some spoken videos...and in those videos he had said much arrogant things.

Well I don't mind people being arrogant, after all, it will only hurt them! I just look at the facts, yes he's an incredible guitarist, but it's also a fact that he didn't succeed much in the music world, I'm guessing the arrogance is one of the reasons for it.

As long as it's not hurting his creativeness I can live with it smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 04:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ Apr 2 2008, 05:40 PM) *
Well I don't mind people being arrogant, after all, it will only hurt them! I just look at the facts, yes he's an incredible guitarist, but it's also a fact that he didn't succeed much in the music world, I'm guessing the arrogance is one of the reasons for it.

As long as it's not hurting his creativeness I can live with it smile.gif

Truly I have nothing against him. He is so talented and gifted, if you search on you tube can find some videos about 8 fingers tapping...he is truly amazing in this technique. But I don't like the way he talk about himself. That' s just my opinion!
Long life to him and his music!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 3 2008, 09:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 2 2008, 05:47 AM) *
That was absolutely fantastic! AMAZING!

+1 wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:26 PM