New Coheed And Cambria Album Released, No World for Tomorrow
Arrival
Oct 25 2007, 11:25 AM
GMC:er
I have no money, but has anyone else checked it out?

I've only heard good things, supposedly heavier, their best stuff yet.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 25 2007, 11:26 AM
I haven't heard anything about it, but I wonder if its better than their older stuff that was kind of "emo".

I did like the song Welcome Home though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ghrim
Oct 26 2007, 04:43 AM
I picked it up the other day, its an amazing album! The whole thing is put together really well. Great guitar work, kick ass solos, a bit heavier then thier previous albums and it sounds great!

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 26 2007, 04:51 AM
My mate was ranting on about it the other week, he thinks its one of the best albums this year - it has to be admitted though, he does say that about every single album laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 26 2007, 04:56 AM
a friend of mine showed me one of their songs recently, i dont like them that much but they're not bad.

QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 25 2007, 09:51 PM) *
My mate was ranting on about it the other week, he thinks its one of the best albums this year - it has to be admitted though, he does say that about every single album laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 26 2007, 05:08 AM
laugh.gif Its all my friends are talking about . Like everyone of my friends comes up to me and says this " Oh yeah John youd love the new Coheed C.d it just has so many solos and youd just love it smile.gif "

And I just stand there and go " Riiiiiiiiiight" wink.gif

But supposedly its good.

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Oct 26 2007, 05:08 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 26 2007, 10:18 AM
I like coheed .. they are so mysterious.. the fact that everyone of their songs is based on a comic book and part of a big story line amazes me. Its genius smile.gif. I can't wait for the release of the story so i can read it while listening to coheed. They really succeeded in creating a great mood with their music. I don't care for emo music but the fact that they are not just whinning about nothing and actually writing music that suits the mood of the story is amazing. In case anyone didn;t know Coheed and Cambria are characters is Claudios story.. unfortunatly both of them die.. Id like to pick up the new album

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:47 AM