Greg Howe Live
Vaidya
Nov 10 2010, 07:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,
I watched Greg Howe perform live today biggrin.gif I was right in front,about 10 metres away from him,1st row centre seat tongue.gif
It was totally awesome! The guy is amazing! He was playing weird stuff which was quite hard for me to understand tongue.gif
After the show,I went backstage to meet him.The security guards stopped me from going near his room.
I did the craziest thing i've ever done! I saw the door to his room open and the organizer was coming out.I made a dash for the door but the guards couldn't stop me tongue.gif They couldn't do anything after that.Hahahaha.I met Gianluca Palmieri,Kevin Vecchione,Jude Gold and Greg himself biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I got a group photo with them,but the sad thing is that I dint have my digicam so i had to use my mobile camera and the quality wasn't too good sad.gif
Anyway,it was an awesome experience since it was the first time i went to a big concert

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JkB
Nov 10 2010, 10:08 PM
GMC:er
Damn i would love to see this guy live biggrin.gif I hope he'll come to Paris in the near future. Congratulations for your audacity smile.gif I wouldn't' have done it myself

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 11 2010, 07:21 PM
Instructor
yes! congrats on that move! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 12 2010, 02:44 AM
Instructor
Awesome. I like they way you met them, nice story smile.gif Great experience indeed smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 12 2010, 11:12 AM
Learning Tone Master
Wow, congrats smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:13 AM