S.o.s 2 - "dust My Broom"
Staffy
Apr 10 2010, 08:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
The next song from the preeceding thread....... This is a cover of course, since the joints wants to hear songs they are familiar with before booking a band..... sad.gif Anyway, I enjoy this song as well!!!

Recorded live in the studio.

//Staffay

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Staffy: Apr 10 2010, 08:24 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Broom_3.mp3 ( 4.39MB ) Number of downloads: 146

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 11 2010, 01:15 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I love the fact that this stuff is all live, Shows you guys are a very tight group of musicians and performers. I dont see how you won't get booked with this stuff. Its got a great atmosphere to it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 21 2010, 04:44 AM
GMC:er
This is so old school recording feeling!! Great Staffy!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:38 AM