Where's The Backing Track Download Page
Guitar1969
Feb 29 2012, 08:45 AM
GMC:er
I thought I had recently read somewhere on GMC that as of recently we can now download backing tracks for all or most of the lessons (this is important for the REC program, right) from one page with them all listed. I believe I even saw the page at one point but can't seem to find it and my searches have come up empty.

Is there such a place other than downloading one from the actual lesson.

Thanks,

Michael

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitar1969: Feb 29 2012, 08:54 AM

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 09:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitar1969 @ Feb 29 2012, 07:45 AM) *
I thought I had recently read somewhere on GMC that as of recently we can now download backing tracks for all or most of the lessons (this is important for the REC program, right) from one page with them all listed. I believe I even saw the page at one point but can't seem to find it and my searches have come up empty.

Is there such a place other than downloading one from the actual lesson.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael smile.gif

check this out - check out any lesson screen and look at where the backing tracks are, near each full tempo backing track (a little to the right), there's a little downwards arrow, which if clicked on, will download the track. Let me know if you managed to find it, otherwise I shall place a little printscreen for ya smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 29 2012, 07:09 PM
Instructor
Just in case you missed it! smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Guitar1969
Feb 29 2012, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
Thanks - I knew about the ability to download some on the lesson tself , but I could have sworn Kris posted a message awhile back to a page where all of thedownloadable backing tracks were listed and ability to download.

Maybe I am losing it - I am going to keep searching for that message.

This post has been edited by Guitar1969: Feb 29 2012, 10:09 PM

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:43 AM