Socky42
Nov 20 2014, 02:01 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 17 2014, 07:49 AM) *
I understand mate and I am looking forward to hearing your ideas smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 17 2014, 11:33 AM) *
So, when can we expect new materials? wink.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 17 2014, 05:03 PM) *
Well said!! He is working on at least one song that I know about as I'm part of the COLLAB!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Thanks guys, after reading all these messages I can't wait to start recording again. I'll definitely have something out in December but that'll probably just be a cover video.

I do have some original content that's ready to record; I mean, I can't play them all yet, but they can't take that long to learn.

Problem is, I have to go on a year abroad for university from Sept 2015-16 and it's not like I can take my guitars and my recording gear with me; so one idea I had was to just record a few songs in advance and release one every couple of months. And that way I can also keep my YouTube channel active and upload videos on a more consistent schedule then the 2-a-year thing I have going on now. laugh.gif

BTW I think you got me mixed up with someone else Todd! tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 20 2014, 02:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Nov 20 2014, 01:01 AM) *
Thanks guys, after reading all these messages I can't wait to start recording again. I'll definitely have something out in December but that'll probably just be a cover video.

I do have some original content that's ready to record; I mean, I can't play them all yet, but they can't take that long to learn.

Problem is, I have to go on a year abroad for university from Sept 2015-16 and it's not like I can take my guitars and my recording gear with me; so one idea I had was to just record a few songs in advance and release one every couple of months. And that way I can also keep my YouTube channel active and upload videos on a more consistent schedule then the 2-a-year thing I have going on now. laugh.gif

BTW I think you got me mixed up with someone else Todd! tongue.gif

Uh oh - no guitar for 1 year? Man, that's not good - how will you cope? And there must be a solution - look at Yash, he is staying in a hostel in Tver and still he has his guitar long smile.gif I'm sure you can work something out, but anyway, recording more videos in advance would be a good idea too, as long as you keep playing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Nov 20 2014, 04:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 20 2014, 01:56 PM) *
Uh oh - no guitar for 1 year? Man, that's not good - how will you cope? And there must be a solution - look at Yash, he is staying in a hostel in Tver and still he has his guitar long smile.gif I'm sure you can work something out, but anyway, recording more videos in advance would be a good idea too, as long as you keep playing.

I was thinking about getting one of those mini-guitars e.g. http://www.steinberger.com/ST2FPACST.html - that way I can play, record rough demos and it won't take up too much room. Not really comfortable with taking my regular guitars on abroad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2014, 03:06 PM
Instructor
Hey ... whatever works for you mate wink.gif The idea here is not to remain without a guitar for such a long period. It would be a shame and all the fuss about 'not losing it' well biggrin.gif What about that thing? I have a friend who's very fond of these guitars, but I find them a bit strange due to the fact that they have no keys - maybe it's just a preconceived idea?

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 21 2014, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:21 PM