Skyline *new Original*
Vulpine
May 15 2013, 04:18 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC this is a track I originally started around 4 months ago but never got around to finish n the track was so old when I went back to try and remake certain parts couldnt be deleted for some reason so I had to kinda work around that but anyway majority of this track was recorded back late january so as far as "my timing" it wasnt as tight as I could get it now but it's still a great track I think anyway hope you like

Feel Free to push the "Like Button" if u like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvQsKkE26o

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 15 2013, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the track!! I like guitar tone and and the mix smile.gif I did notice that it sounds like you might not be playing on the beat or perhaps some lag caused by plugins or something? The drums sound almost "off" in terms of their relation to your playing. Can you hear this as well?

Todd

QUOTE (Vulpine @ May 15 2013, 11:18 AM) *
Hey GMC this is a track I originally started around 4 months ago but never got around to finish n the track was so old when I went back to try and remake certain parts couldnt be deleted for some reason so I had to kinda work around that but anyway majority of this track was recorded back late january so as far as "my timing" it wasnt as tight as I could get it now but it's still a great track I think anyway hope you like

Feel Free to push the "Like Button" if u like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvQsKkE26o

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 15 2013, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Another good composition by you mate! I'm waiting for getting your album. We already discussed about the timing issue so I have nothing to add here. Just congrats! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
May 16 2013, 01:27 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 15 2013, 08:51 PM) *
Another good composition by you mate! I'm waiting for getting your album. We already discussed about the timing issue so I have nothing to add here. Just congrats! wink.gif

Thanks Gabriel, about the album thing not sure if theres a simple way to make an album that could be downloaded online was thinkin something Itunes or something not sure but anyway would love to hear any advice on how to make a downloadable album

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2013, 09:03 AM
Instructor
Mate, as usual, your compositions are very good, but the timing needs your attention as both Gabe and Todd have observed. The simplest way to place your album online and also gain money out of this, would be to place it on www.bandcamp.com

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 17 2013, 05:55 AM
Great suggestion on BANDCAMP.com!!!!! It's a great way to share your music with the world. I'd suggest not trying to sell it though to be honest, until you build up a bit of a following and such. IT's a long slog but worth doing. Your enemy is obscurity during the first bit of your playing career smile.gif So getting your music out there is important. I don't think this particular track is ready for release just yet simply due to the timing issues, but I think you are getting close!!

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 16 2013, 04:03 AM) *
Mate, as usual, your compositions are very good, but the timing needs your attention as both Gabe and Todd have observed. The simplest way to place your album online and also gain money out of this, would be to place it on www.bandcamp.com

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2013, 08:48 AM
Instructor
I agree with Todd here! A material should be as close to perfection as possible in terms of technical aspects. Bands like Nirvana, that had a lot of dirt in their sound, were top notch from the rhythmic perspective, for instance, so before thinking of releasing a material out there, in an official manner, make sure it would be something you would buy yourself smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:13 AM