Any Christmas Rock Songs To Learn For The Xmas Season
smrt173
Nov 30 2007, 06:07 AM
GMC:er
Hey GMCers the xmas season is about to begin and I am searching for some xmas classical or rock songs.
Please post your own versions of it if you have recorded any redition for any christmas song.

I got a few here:
Ray Cummins Jingle Bell Rock

Jingle Bell Rock Guitar

Great to learn to perform to friends or families during this festive seasON!

pls contribute..lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Arrival
Nov 30 2007, 06:19 AM
I haven't analyzed the guitar at all, but anything by Chicago sounds incredible. Truly the BEST Christmas music I've ever heard.

EDIT: And although that's totally not what you're looking for, it's awesome and I order you to find and listen to it.laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Arrival: Nov 30 2007, 06:20 AM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Nov 30 2007, 01:01 PM
The Dark Canuck
The Trans Siberian Orchestra has some great Christmas music especially there version of Carol of the Bells...my favourite song to play at Christmas by the way smile.gif I'll post a link later.

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Nov 30 2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah Trans Siberian is cool.
I've been tinkering around with their CHRISTMAS CANON ROCK. Found the GP tab. It's actually a pretty simple song for someone to learn.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Nov 30 2007, 10:55 PM
The Dark Canuck
As promised here are some you tube vids of the Trans Siberian Orchestra

Carol of the Bells - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iY4Tom6-wM

Wizards in Winter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkAhmH40kiM...feature=related

Good King Joy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJGc0xbX1k...feature=related

O Come all ye Faithful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYTiAWYxl14...feature=related

Christmas Canon Rock - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA9DmSfufSQ...feature=related

hope you enjoy!

rok

PS: I'll include also Carol of the Bells done live...I just love this song smile.gif The song starts at about 2:30 so skip ahead if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRwmFc-1o...feature=related

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 1 2007, 01:58 AM
i made a quick gtar pro of jingle rock tongue.gif just the intro the way i play it... i added wah too

This post has been edited by Xranthoius: Dec 1 2007, 02:00 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Jingle_Rock_Wah.gp5 ( 1.96K ) Number of downloads: 128

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
smrt173
Dec 1 2007, 09:17 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 1 2007, 01:58 AM) *
i made a quick gtar pro of jingle rock tongue.gif just the intro the way i play it... i added wah too

thats cool.im gonna learn it right now

+Quote Post
kahall
Dec 1 2007, 11:27 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (rokchik @ Nov 30 2007, 03:55 PM) *
As promised here are some you tube vids of the Trans Siberian Orchestra
;.................

hope you enjoy!

rok

Enjoyed it very much. The best Christmas music EVER.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
swingline
Dec 1 2007, 11:36 PM
Gary Hoey does some.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 1 2007, 11:43 PM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 1 2007, 01:58 AM) *

Great one...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:10 PM