Happy New Year Gmc!
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 31 2011, 05:10 PM
Instructor
I am sitting in the lounge of an extremely cozy hotel in the Bulgarian mountain town called Bansko, where I shall be celebrating the new year's eve with my girl smile.gif

A few days away from the fuss in Bucharest were just what I needed to recharge my batteries and this being said, I want you all to know it's been a great year spent at GMC and alongside you guys!

I want to thank you for your wonderful stories, ideas, feelings and for the smiles you have put on my face with each post and message! I am here for you and you can count on my help in the year to come

My best wishes to you: become the guitarists and musicians you always wanted to be, lots of health, luck, love and happiness to you and your loved ones!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 31 2011, 05:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Happy New Year! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 31 2011, 05:49 PM
Instructor
Cosmin, what a great post !

Well, then let me take this opportunity to say what an honour, pleasure and damn good time it's been to serve at GMC alongside yourself and long may it continue ! Have a great time there with your lady and I wish you all the best and only good things for 2012 ! biggrin.gif

(Man Hugs !) wink.gif

I think this would be a very good place to extend my wishes and gratitude to everyone here at GMC.. (I hope Cosmin doesn't mind. It makes sense otherwise we'll end up with a million different New Year threads).. this community has given me so much since I started here. Motivation, support, sometimes just the laugh or smile that is needed on a difficult day. So thanks to all for for being a postive force in my life and I wish you only the very best for the New Year !

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Dec 31 2011, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 31 2011, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year as well.
May next year be a good one for all.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2011, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Nice words Cosmin! Thanks a lot! I wish you and everybody here have a happy new year! All the best! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 31 2011, 06:57 PM
Instructor
It's been great to have you at GMC Cosmin, thanks for the message and enjoy the new year's eve! we'll try to do the same! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 31 2011, 08:33 PM
Instructor
Happy New Year mate wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 31 2011, 08:40 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Happy New Year!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 1 2012, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! @ Ben: starting this thread was my intention to gather everybody's good thoughts in one place wink.gif so I am glad you took the opportunity to use it in such a way biggrin.gif

I'm going for a walk on the mountain (with those nifty thingies which will keep your feet from sinking in the snow)! Yeeehaaaw biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 1 2012, 05:30 PM
The Dark Canuck
Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone has an amazing 2012. Here's to another year of music, family and friends!!!

rok

+Quote Post
JD_
Jan 1 2012, 06:07 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 31 2011, 04:10 PM) *
I am sitting in the lounge of an extremely cozy hotel in the Bulgarian mountain town called Bansko, where I shall be celebrating the new year's eve with my girl smile.gif

A few days away from the fuss in Bucharest were just what I needed to recharge my batteries and this being said, I want you all to know it's been a great year spent at GMC and alongside you guys!

I want to thank you for your wonderful stories, ideas, feelings and for the smiles you have put on my face with each post and message! I am here for you and you can count on my help in the year to come

My best wishes to you: become the guitarists and musicians you always wanted to be, lots of health, luck, love and happiness to you and your loved ones!

Cosmin

Such a nice message Cosmo.... I would have to thank you alot for the PM's and advice to help me move forward.... further more you are responsible for me finding Marco Sfogli and Andy Timmons, now, due to the fact that these two are now on high rotation on my iPod, you will have to answer to my Missus who constantly says "Will you play something else!, I am sick of hearing this guitar music.....how did you find this anyway".......

I respond with..... "er um, YouTube" biggrin.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 1 2012, 08:11 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Happy new year to you all, guys!
Thanks Cosmin and Ben for these kind words, I think we all can relate that GMC is the sun on a cloudy day sometimes, so many posts made me laugh and feel better again this year, and since I am having a bad day today (typical New Year's depression I guess wink.gif ) reading this made me feel a bit better again smile.gif
May 2012 be the best year for all of us...I mean, for all we know it might be our last year if these Maya theories are right (for once...)

I am looking forward to a year full of great lessons, awesome collabs and hilarious discussions here at GMC smile.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2012, 11:19 AM
Instructor
New year depression? Christian what is that all about? sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:25 AM