Deftones - Beautiful New Music
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2012, 05:14 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! Check out another new track by Deftones! I love it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 31 2012, 07:21 AM
GMC:er
they have a new album out ? this sounds great btw

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Great one Gabe! Thanks man, I was curious about the release date ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2012, 05:23 PM
Instructor
These are the news!

"Hard rock stalwarts the Deftones have announced the release of their seventh studio album, Koi No Yokan, due out November 13th via Reprise Records. Recording took place in Los Angeles with producer Nick Raskulinecz, who also helmed 2010′s Diamond Eyes.

A tracklist is still forthcoming, but the band recently debuted two new songs in concert, including “Roller Derby” and “Rosemary”. And speaking of concerts, they’ve also announced a new string of North American tour dates in support of the album’s release. You can watch fan footage of the two new songs and see the Deftones’ upcoming tour schedule below.

In an interview with Billboard last month, Deftones frontman Chino Moreno described the album as “not a super fast or slow record. It’s very dynamic.” He added: “Some of my favorite things about Deftones are the dynamics. Yes, we’re a heavy band, but we’re not just in-your-face aggro the whole time, punching you in the face. There’s a lot of aggression in some of the music, but there’s also this very soothing element where there’s a lot of soundscapes rather than attack, attack, attack the whole time. I understand that’s a big part of our sound, but I really feel like we reached a peak on our dynamics on this record with those two qualities — the beauty of something and just straight, ruthless aggression.”

FROM http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/08/deft...m-koi-no-yokan/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 31 2012, 05:33 PM
GMC:er
looking forward to their album

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2012, 05:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Oct 31 2012, 01:33 PM) *
looking forward to their album

the same here! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 10:46 PM
Instructor
Most definitely same here biggrin.gif Thanks Gabe!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:13 AM