Self Mood-depressed
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 6 2007, 06:05 AM
GMC:er
unsure.gif I mean what can I say, s*** for me is bad. I was recently informed that two girls Ik went skinny dipping with my best friends. And my other friend is probably the cockiest person youll ever meet, but girls where I live love that sort of thing and two of them are gonna flash him and yatta yatta yatta. I find myself looking into the mirror, at myself wondering what Im doing with my life, where Im going and how im going to get there. I often look at myfriends and the things they have done and say... why cant that be me ? I think for starters I could get healthyer . But Idk how. Id do anything for a rock hard six-pack. Id love to bulk up , I here that builds self confidence. Im one of those people that if you meet me , youd immediatly like me , im funny and s*** but that only goes so far. I just dont know anymore. Im sad ( for lack of a better word ). I thought I might as well make a topic on here being that you all are the nicest people if ever been in contact with and I at least thought you guys might be of some assistance.

Any advice to help me Id like alot. I could go on for ever but well, Ill keep It short.
I was looking at the bottom for a smiley to depict how I feel , but I didnt find one .

Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down- Creed, One last breath

- John

Edited for language - Andrew

Edit for a swear word that Andrew Missed- Eat sleep and Jam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Jul 6 2007, 03:23 PM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mattacuk
Jul 6 2007, 07:43 PM
Lets go fishing!
Personally I feel you should'nt need to work out to get girls!Honestly,i dont think any girl is worth getting worked up so much over - and vice versa for girls who like a guy so much !

When I was younger i used to worry about six packs and muscles etc, but honestly it just doesent count for much! If you happy in yourself, girls dig that the most ! wink.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 6 2007, 03:32 PM) *
Exercise and QUIT SUGAR! No candy, no soda, nothing.

Just be yourself and you'll get the girl(s) you're comfortable with. Acting a role may just screw things up for yourself.

And when you get older you'll know what you wanted to know when you were young - that girls want the same things guys do ;-)

I missed this, GOOD advice Sir! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jul 6 2007, 07:42 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 6 2007, 08:39 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 6 2007, 12:43 PM) *
Personally I feel you should'nt need to work out to get girls!Honestly,i dont think any girl is worth getting worked up so much over - and vice versa for girls who like a guy so much !

When I was younger i used to worry about six packs and muscles etc, but honestly it just doesent count for much! If you happy in yourself, girls dig that the most ! wink.gif

It's true that girls dig happiness and confidence probably more than anything, but working out is still definitely something you should do. Not for the chicks and big muscles, but for your own personal health. Seriously, the difference between being overweight (as I used to be) and in shape is huge. You feel so much better and healthier. Even just as you lose weight you start to feel like, well #*$@ it, I didn't I do this before? Looking better and getting a confidence boost is just a secondary thing.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 7 2007, 08:08 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 6 2007, 08:39 PM) *
It's true that girls dig happiness and confidence probably more than anything, but working out is still definitely something you should do. Not for the chicks and big muscles, but for your own personal health. Seriously, the difference between being overweight (as I used to be) and in shape is huge. You feel so much better and healthier. Even just as you lose weight you start to feel like, well #*$@ it, I didn't I do this before? Looking better and getting a confidence boost is just a secondary thing.

Well that i a VERY good argument! smile.gif But I dont get fat if i dont work out, infact working out always leaves me feeling ill !! I prefer to opt for eating less fatty foods, drinking lots of water and not drinking/smokeing as my attempt at healthy living!

The best thing about Guitar is it makes you feel good about yourself ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Eat-Sleep-andJam   Self Mood-depressed   Jul 6 2007, 06:05 AM
- - shredmandan   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 6 2007, 06:16 AM
- - JOhn   i don't know what you getting at. If you wanna...   Jul 6 2007, 06:17 AM
- - shredmandan   Also i would like to add that you think the six pa...   Jul 6 2007, 06:19 AM
- - Pantalaimon   Ok, mate... So You're one of those "nice...   Jul 6 2007, 06:22 AM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Pantalaimon @ Jul 5 2007, 11:22 PM...   Jul 6 2007, 08:10 PM
nnn
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 5 2007, 09:16 PM...   Jul 6 2007, 06:36 AM
- - Pantalaimon   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 6 2007, 06:45 AM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   Ha ha , that better then crunch's and sit-ups?...   Jul 6 2007, 06:51 AM
- - Pantalaimon   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 6 2007, 07:01 AM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ! - John   Jul 6 2007, 07:08 AM
- - Pantalaimon   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 6 2007, 07:11 AM
- - JVM   Building upper body strength along with running is...   Jul 6 2007, 07:18 AM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   Ik right, but what can I say girls dig a guy thats...   Jul 6 2007, 07:19 AM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   Guys, lets be a little more careful of the languag...   Jul 6 2007, 01:22 PM
nnn
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   Sorry. Anyways weight and running sounds good. Ar...   Jul 6 2007, 03:18 PM
|- - GroovinMastiff   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 6 2007, 07:28 PM
nnn
- - MickeM   Exercise and QUIT SUGAR! No candy, no soda, no...   Jul 6 2007, 03:32 PM
- - JVM   Yes, quitting sugar is key. Personally I drink mos...   Jul 6 2007, 06:53 PM
nnn
nnn
- - preownedguitar   All I'm going to say is, your 14... You've...   Jul 6 2007, 08:41 PM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   ^ Hopefully for the better . I think im just going...   Jul 6 2007, 09:48 PM
- - Pantalaimon   QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 6 2007, 07:2...   Jul 6 2007, 10:27 PM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   QUOTE (Pantalaimon @ Jul 6 2007, 05:27 PM...   Jul 6 2007, 10:37 PM
nnn
- - Xranthoius   Well... if you really want to bulk up... i recamen...   Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM
|- - Tank   QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM)...   Jul 6 2007, 11:05 PM
nnn
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   ^ Thats inspiring. Ive always wanted to be into a...   Jul 6 2007, 10:43 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 6 200...   Jul 7 2007, 12:49 AM
nnn
- - Xranthoius   cool i used to study traditional karate, but iv...   Jul 7 2007, 12:36 AM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   ^ I second that. Update: I got MAJOR girls toni...   Jul 8 2007, 05:50 AM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 7 200...   Jul 8 2007, 06:25 AM
|- - JVM   QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jul 7 2007, 11:25 P...   Jul 8 2007, 06:55 AM
nnn
nnn
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   I dont want the moderators have to edit my messege...   Jul 8 2007, 06:59 AM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 7 200...   Jul 8 2007, 10:34 PM
|- - Slammer   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 8 200...   Jul 8 2007, 11:02 PM
nnn
- - JVM   Congratulations, then   Jul 8 2007, 07:03 AM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   Thank you ! Anyways things are looking up for...   Jul 8 2007, 07:04 AM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 8 200...   Jul 8 2007, 12:51 PM
nnn
- - Hemlok   QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 7 2007, 05:08 PM) W...   Jul 8 2007, 12:56 PM
- - No Payne No Gain   ah forget it I can't keep it clean   Jul 8 2007, 11:11 PM
- - Eat-Sleep-andJam   ^ ha ha ha then your on the right track - John   Jul 8 2007, 11:25 PM
- - FretDancer69   ahem..we're waiting...   Jul 9 2007, 01:06 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 PM