Could Someone Record This Song?
Mrblomme
Feb 12 2009, 11:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
My girlfriend needs a certain song for some kind of thing for school and I want to sing the song because we have to do some changes in the lyrics. But since I dont have a decent mic I wanted to ask someone to record the guitar part.
Singing can be done by me.

It has to be acoustic as this: Video

chords: HERE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mrblomme: Feb 12 2009, 11:32 AM

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 11:34 AM
GMC:er
I'll get it done for you man. I learnt the song the other day. I just need to record it when I get a minute probably this weekend smile.gif Sorry for delay but my head has been everywhere lately smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 12 2009, 11:45 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 12 2009, 11:34 AM) *
I'll get it done for you man. I learnt the song the other day. I just need to record it when I get a minute probably this weekend smile.gif Sorry for delay but my head has been everywhere lately smile.gif

O no problem matey. The singing part dont need to be done, just the guitar playing. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Feb 12 2009, 10:45 AM) *
O no problem matey. The singing part dont need to be done, just the guitar playing. smile.gif

Thank god lol. I certainly can't sing in Dexter Holland's style. More like Rob Halford laugh.gif I will get it recorded this weekend for you.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 12 2009, 12:04 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 12 2009, 12:00 PM) *
Thank god lol. I certainly can't sing in Dexter Holland's style. More like Rob Halford laugh.gif I will get it recorded this weekend for you.

That would be awesome mate! You can choose both electric or acoustic, doesnt matter! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Feb 12 2009, 11:04 AM) *
That would be awesome mate! You can choose both electric or acoustic, doesnt matter! smile.gif

I will give my Parker acoustic an outing smile.gif

It should be up by Sunday. Does it have to be a perfect professional recording or will a nice recording do? Just one that is recorded well but hasn't got about 20 layers that it would have in a professional recording.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 12 2009, 12:07 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 12 2009, 12:06 PM) *
I will give my Parker acoustic an outing smile.gif

It should be up by Sunday. Does it have to be a perfect professional recording or will a nice recording do? Just one that is recorded well but hasn't got about 20 layers that it would have in a professional recording.

A nice recording will do. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 16 2009, 05:57 PM
Where's the recording mate? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 17 2009, 12:59 PM
It will be posted soon. Do you want the little lead part doing also or just the chords?

I should be able to post it tonight as long as nothing goes wrong. Over weekend I went to record and my string snapped sad.gif I'm just going to use my acoustic and hope I can figure out how to bypass gearbox software. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 17 2009, 01:15 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 17 2009, 12:59 PM) *
It will be posted soon. Do you want the little lead part doing also or just the chords?

I should be able to post it tonight as long as nothing goes wrong. Over weekend I went to record and my string snapped sad.gif I'm just going to use my acoustic and hope I can figure out how to bypass gearbox software. smile.gif

Lead part would be nice but not necesairy smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 17 2009, 09:15 PM
Man I feel bad. This might be awful lol. It may possibly be out of tune because I kept messing up as I wanted to record it in one take so by the time I got a take I think all the strings were sharp but by the same amount as each other so it's kind of in standard and a bit tuning I think biggrin.gif. Let me know if you really can't use it and you want me to try it again. It's quite stressful lol but I sang along to it and it shouldn't be a problem. I added some leaded bits. smile.gif

Hope you are alright with it.

And also getting it to sound good wasn't happening. I need to buy a mic to mic up my acoustic rather than play through toneport not knowing how to do it properly lol laugh.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Feb 17 2009, 09:14 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Kristy_Are_You_Doing_Okay.mp3 ( 4.54MB ) Number of downloads: 173

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 18 2009, 10:24 AM
It's pretty good, some off tune parts but it's good useable. Thanks for the take mate! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 18 2009, 12:08 PM
It really annoys me that my guitar slipped out of tune. It never usually does it and it has been doing it a lot lately.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Feb 21 2009, 06:07 PM
Jazz Instructor
It pretty ok, useful!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:03 PM