Arrgh!, Stress and Panic
Boson
Dec 31 2009, 04:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have been practicing this lesson for the mtp https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Triads..._Series_Part_1/

I need to upload a rec take for the MTP by the end of today. But the chord change from C on strings 4, 5 and 6 to C on strings 3, 4 and 5 is proving tricky for me. Add to that the pressure of knowing that I need to do a reasonable take today makes it worse!!!!

Learning guitar is so frustrating at times huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Jan 1 2010, 01:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Ya mate, i had the same issue (but on different strings) ... but the time you have is quite less.. But you know what ... I'd say request some grace time from your Pedja .. PM him .. take another day and do it properly .. he'll not mind it, i think.. He wont post your next assignment till you get this done .. But hey , Im sure you'll nail it within a day or maybe even a few hours .. It's a matter of hearing that click in your head when you overcome these little frustrating nuisances smile.gif and that may happen within an hour to a day..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zen: Jan 1 2010, 01:06 AM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fusar
Jan 1 2010, 05:11 AM
GMC:er
I agree on zen, these datelines for Rec-takes should be taken serious, but hey, guitar is not your whole whole life biggrin.gif and this pressure you make on yourself will not do good on you, so take a pause, make some party, sleep well and then start again practising, nobody will kill you if you post a take one day too late wink.gif

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Boson
Jan 1 2010, 09:11 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks guys. I am really enjoyint the MTP. Learning guitar is frustrating at times we all just need to remember take it slow and the progress will come. smile.gif

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"

+Quote Post
zen
Jan 1 2010, 11:11 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Oh and .. Buy a punching bag ... it helps .. laugh.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Jan 1 2010, 01:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Fusar @ Jan 1 2010, 05:11 AM) *
I agree on zen, these datelines for Rec-takes should be taken serious, but hey, guitar is not your whole whole life biggrin.gif and this pressure you make on yourself will not do good on you, so take a pause, make some party, sleep well and then start again practising, nobody will kill you if you post a take one day too late wink.gif

yeah i have to make 3 videos a week and i was late with one of them every week although i tried it very hard to get finish! ... thats life...
im sure thats not so bad overall...

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 1 2010, 04:52 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Learning on pressure is never a good idea....... Take a break and try again later

I havent uploaded my monthly REC since i got frustrated trying to record it but i will give i t a shot today and hopefully i can do it

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:54 PM