Volcanic Jam Session, Improvisation inspired by natural surroundings
AK Rich
Aug 23 2016, 04:55 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I can't wait to hear what these musicians came up with from the inspiration of playing improvised music within a volcano. cool.gif
There is a short excerpt included in the article. What do you think?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/arts/mus...pened.html?_r=0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Aug 23 2016, 04:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Aug 28 2016, 02:12 AM
Experienced Rock Star
The short excerpt sounds interesting, but I think I'll pass on the 10 hour version smile.gif.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 28 2016, 04:38 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Aug 27 2016, 05:12 PM) *
The short excerpt sounds interesting, but I think I'll pass on the 10 hour version smile.gif.

I hear ya. I'll bet there is some good stuff in there. I think it would have been fun to participate. Just kind of setup camp and hang out with a guitar rig and chime in from time to time when the inspiration presented itself.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 29 2016, 02:14 PM
Instructor
Yeah...those are things that usually bring a lot more excitement while being part of this, than listening to results smile.gif Personally I love this kind of "ethnic movie" soundtracks. Back in the days when I've spned more time listening to music instead of making it all day, I was used to play such a things all night long, for my healthier, relaxed sleep. I bet I would not be able to have a calm sleep right there, in the volcano biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:24 PM