Music Video From My Band
lindman
Aug 9 2012, 07:30 PM
GMC:er
Check out my band Soul Decay music video

im the one with the red axe guitar =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCdaldMBTo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 9 2012, 10:00 PM
totally awesome dude! \m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
derper
Aug 10 2012, 01:22 AM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome!!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Aug 10 2012, 01:28 AM
I like that a lot. The video and the song!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lindman
Aug 10 2012, 10:57 AM
Thanx glad u like it !

We found a really run-down old house with a barn,a perfect place for recording =)

I'm really satisfied with the drums on the video , the ride is an old shovel , hihat is an herring can (swedish delicacy rotten fish) , kick is an
oil Pan and without pedals he stomps the ground =D

There is an hidden view of johnny eating his sandwich at 1.39 , se if u can find it =D

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 10 2012, 11:43 AM
Instructor
Man that is excellent ! Great video and song cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2012, 07:33 PM
Instructor
Wou! Your band rocks mate! and the video is really cool. It must have been very funny to make it. Where was it filmed? How many days has it take to film it? Did you work with a video director?
Congrats! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
lindman
Aug 10 2012, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 10 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Man that is excellent ! Great video and song cool.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 10 2012, 06:33 PM) *
Wou! Your band rocks mate! and the video is really cool. It must have been very funny to make it. Where was it filmed? How many days has it take to film it? Did you work with a video director?
Congrats! smile.gif

Thanks!! smile.gif

Yes it was a really fun experience!

We rocked quite a while too, my neck was a bit exhausted after we recorded the band scenes = D we had probably hours of recorded material, only with the band ....and used only a few minutes = D a lot of clips that need to be thrown away!

The actual recording was done in about 3-4 weeks, we recorded mostly only on weekends, and fixed the recording environments on weekdays.
I have a friend, who is studying film, which made the video for a school project.
So it was perfect for us, otherwise it would have become expensive.
He is really good at the art piece, and recording, but he and computers collaborates no good, so it was delayed a bit when he was editing.
From when we begin until the video was finished a few days ago, it took about 10 weeks.

It is recorded a few miles outside of my town Örnsöldsvik in northern Sweden.

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Aug 11 2012, 02:50 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I thought that was really good! I really like the Pantera-esque groove you guys got going on biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
lindman
Aug 12 2012, 01:45 PM
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Aug 11 2012, 01:50 AM) *
I thought that was really good! I really like the Pantera-esque groove you guys got going on biggrin.gif

Thanx glad u like it =) Yeah the verse riff sounds a lot pantera =)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 12 2012, 11:24 PM
Nicely done! And I see the music was done at Unisound? They have a great track record of recording seriously heavy music. Good pick on studio too!

QUOTE (lindman @ Aug 9 2012, 02:30 PM) *
Check out my band Soul Decay music video

im the one with the red axe guitar =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCdaldMBTo

+Quote Post
lindman
Aug 13 2012, 09:12 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 12 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Nicely done! And I see the music was done at Unisound? They have a great track record of recording seriously heavy music. Good pick on studio too!

Yes =) Dan Swanö is really good, someone I can really recommend, especially if you're into heavy music.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:18 PM