Need To Know Please Help All Teachers With Pics, right hand position
ygro
Jan 15 2012, 08:15 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello, I have a telecaster 72 custom, for me a great guitar, I´m proud of it, it´s very beaytuful & think that sounds great (in hands of another guitarrist with more experience rolleyes.gif

well, the problem is that I want and I need to know how to put my forearm and my wirst and my fingers to play correctly. Need to know this to follow in the right direction.

the tele 72 has a special bridge

this is the bridge

I put there this part of my hand

usually this more the best stability to arpeggios etc, and I can mute easily the strings

I think this is not the correct form to do, because my arm a wirst are in angle (specially in the EAD strings)

I think this is the way to follow in this guitar...

BUT with this tecnique I lost a lot of stability and accuracy to attack the strings. My problem is with this kind of guitar, because usuallu all the videos are made with stratos o gibsons and They don´t have this kind of bridge.
I´ve seen guitarrists that use it´s litthe finger over the lower side of the bridge, and with this tecnique and the last pic could be a great way because I won a little stability...

need help to follow the right way & improve my style... please can the teachers give me some advices??? When I´ll know the answer begin to work hardly....

thanks laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ygro: Jan 15 2012, 08:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:37 PM