2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Organisation
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 28 2011, 06:02 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 27 2011, 11:38 PM) *
Allways wandered about this ...how you guys organise all of this.
I mean.. it's not that you go to the GMC office with meetings or something wink.gif ...y'all live in different
area's of the world...i guess it depends a lot on emailing,phone and stuff?

Weird topic .. wink.gif

Cool topic - most of my time in spent synchronizing/organising the team. Bogdan is my 'right hand' and he is involved in most editiorial updates.

GMC has been going through a major organizational change the last months (do I sound like a politician or what?) - which hopefully will have very positive effect on quality of the community and lessons. (we're already seeing more forum and video chat activity)

So we are doing a lot of work behind the scenes and our communication tools are email, hidden boards and sometimes skype. Bogdan uses telepathy but he refuses to reveal which service he uses. dry.gif

I am actually more excited now about the development of GMC than I have ever been - things went very fast in the beginning and there are a many things I want to do differently now that I have more expereince. I just wish I had as much time now as when we started out. (the biggest problem is that my daughter is constantly sick - and she probably will be for another year until she's three years old - that's what everyone says at least).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Reason for edit: typo

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 28 2011, 07:08 PM
GMC:er

Thx Kris for your comment..!

It sure must be a handfull, organizing and timemanagement are key things in every succesfull story.
It's also good to know you can rely on skilled and dedicated people by your side .. with your daughters condition
that must feel comforting. Hope all goes well !!

Keep up this good work GMC staff..it's very impressing wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 28 2011, 07:34 PM
Kris - One bad thing I'll like to point out is your drawing too many visitors it's actually getting to the point of overloading the site! I sometimes visit and a few times I've got 'Too many Connections' page. There is a thing of being too good, heh. Your've all done a great job with this site. Any tips for how your getting so many hits cool.gif

All the best for your daughter! Hope she gets better soon.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 28 2011, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jul 28 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Kris - One bad thing I'll like to point out is your drawing too many visitors it's actually getting to the point of overloading the site! I sometimes visit and a few times I've got 'Too many Connections' page. There is a thing of being too good, heh. Your've all done a great job with this site. Any tips for how your getting so many hits cool.gif

All the best for your daughter! Hope she gets better soon.

i also got that every time i try to enter around 5am and 5:20am it pop pups up the msg "Too many connections

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 29 2011, 03:36 AM
Learning Roadie
This is a funny and cool topic. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 29 2011, 08:01 AM
Instructor
Hey Kris! I hope your daughter is going to be ok! Just stay as cool and inspirational as you are and I'm sure you're going to draw loads of positive energy which in my opinion helps a lot in many situations smile.gif all the best mate!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2011, 08:31 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 28 2011, 08:08 PM) *
It sure must be a handfull, organizing and timemanagement are key things in every succesfull story.
It's also good to know you can rely on skilled and dedicated people by your side .. with your daughters condition
that must feel comforting. Hope all goes well !!

Thanks Bossie! Yes I have never felt this comfortable with the GMC team - the great chemistry we got is very promising!

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jul 28 2011, 08:34 PM) *

Yes this is very worrying. Because the error didn't give me a down notification we weren't aware of it until you guys pointed it out. We did a database "clean up" last week and we will do a new one this weekend or beginning of next week. I hope we can get rid of it as soon as possible..!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:05 PM