Announcement: New Senior - A True Gmc Veteran...
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 7 2007, 10:50 AM
GMC Founder
...congratulations...

For your GMC Seniorship!

Your contributions to the forum are always very well formulated - backed with fantastic knowledge and experience - you rock! biggrin.gif

For those of you haven't yet - be sure to click Tank's profile, and the select "find members posts" under "profile options" in the upper right corner. The way tank structures his longer posts makes it very easy to read - and in fact quite hard not to read... smile.gif

Also Tank is a well rounded guitarist, has worked professionally for many years - with a solo technique that's on the rise.

Finally, I want to say that Tank has been active on the site for almost as long as I have - so this definately qualifies him for a "GMC veteran" title (which was my suggestion).

Thanks Tank for being a part of GMC and making it an even better place! biggrin.gif

--Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Layzer
Aug 7 2007, 10:53 AM
GMC:er
congrats!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 7 2007, 10:59 AM
Instructor
Yeah! Tanks is the man for it! Congrats Tank!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Tank
Aug 7 2007, 11:55 AM
GMC Veteran
Cheers Guys smile.gif

It's been nearly 2 years since I joined Kris's "freelicks" site. I'd been searching for a site to improve my technique, and give me a little more "urge" to practice. Since it's developed into GMC, there has been a wealth of great material, with fantastic instructors. I just wish that this was available 15 years ago! I'm forever in awe of the instructors, and proud to be a part of the community.

And I'm glad to say that my playing has improved greatly since being around here, so it is achievable smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 7 2007, 12:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
Who did'nt see that comeing tongue.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

And who could be more worthy biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Aug 7 2007, 12:57 PM
Instructor
congrats Tank!! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 7 2007, 01:03 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Richly deserved Tank - we have all learned much from you - thanks, and congratulations!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 7 2007, 01:04 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 7 2007, 01:06 PM
Well Done! smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Tank
Aug 7 2007, 01:24 PM
GMC Veteran
biggrin.gif

Thanks again guys. I wonder what GMC will be like in another 2 years!!??

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 7 2007, 01:30 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Well deserved, congratulations! Tank smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Aug 7 2007, 01:37 PM
Other side of the coin
About time smile.gif Congrats, Tank!

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 7 2007, 01:40 PM
Grats dude smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gen
Aug 7 2007, 01:42 PM
Congratulations! very well deserved! smile.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 7 2007, 02:10 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Congratualtions Tank!!

Definelty well earned!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 7 2007, 02:17 PM
Instructor
Bravo Tank,congrats!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Aug 7 2007, 03:23 PM
Well deserved, Tank!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
AIB234
Aug 7 2007, 06:03 PM
Congrats Tank!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 7 2007, 06:33 PM
congrats man

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 7 2007, 07:03 PM
It was only a matter of time smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 7 2007, 07:14 PM
Learning Roadie
Congrats tank, its good to have you with us smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:00 PM