Lesson Request, i want to see the sun again
nrpstreetballa
Apr 9 2007, 11:34 PM
GMC:er
David can u please do a lesson on your song " i want to see the sun again" or at least in the style of that i have only heard the sound clip but its amazing i love the sorta of spanish guitar sound PLEASE DO A LESSON ON IT!!! it is exactly what GMC needs!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nrpstreetballa
Apr 12 2007, 02:54 AM
GMC:er
to listen to the sample go to the post kris has of "new instructer coming in," david walliman then click the link and it brings u to his site, then click music and click the song "i want to see the sun again" its really cool !!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 12 2007, 07:08 AM
Instructor
Thanks a lot for your post!
I'm glad you like the song...
I can try to get a lesson in that style going on. :-)
For those who missed the link, it's www.davidwallimann.com

I still have a few copies of the album for sale through the website too... Get it while they last! :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:35 PM