101 Spoken Lessons
fgdvir
Jun 27 2010, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
like I said, I'm new here after a long time I wasn't here. and I wonder if someone could help me. there was use to be a category called "101" and I remember few lessons that was there such as speed picking. I can't find that category, in the guitar lessons section. is is gone? or can I find it somewhere else in the site?

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 27 2010, 01:34 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
IF you click on the green search bar and do empty search advanced search will open. There you can search by lesson types etc. Just leave the search field empty and it will list all the lessons in category...

Here is the link directly for that : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search/n/...n/t/f/#lesson=6

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Jul 2 2010, 11:22 AM
GMC:er

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:39 PM