Obama [ 115 ] ** [89.84%]
McCain [ 13 ] ** [10.16%]
Total Votes: 128
Guests cannot vote 
MickeM
Nov 5 2008, 06:02 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Nov 5 2008, 03:44 PM) *
Hehe, I also like "misunderestimated" what the... what does he wanna say tongue.gif

In all fairness he didn't use the word like that. He started saying misundestood went something like misunder-mis-misunder-underestimated. So "misunderestimated" is just something made up, but funny though he stumbled over the same word a couple of times in the same manner in the same speech. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 6 2008, 12:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pizzoaro @ Nov 5 2008, 04:37 PM) *
I believe obama won because of GMC votes laugh.gif
Maybe give him a prize for winning the GMC competition tongue.gif laugh.gif

Lol im hyper today xD

laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Nov 6 2008, 11:02 AM
GMC:er
Just a couple of things. The voting system in the US is based upon the electoral college. Each state is assigned a number of points based upon population. Now what has transpired over the past three elections is that it really comes down to 5-7 states that have the most electoral college votes. So for instance no canidate this year made stops in TEXAS. When Bill Clinton one his election he did not win the popular vote but did win the electoral college, so hope this kind of clears things up a bit.

Now let me with some reservation show you how powerless we as "freeworld "people are. If you would like to find some interesting information on where the world might be headed simply type in to your search engine 'Trilateral Commission" and browse through the info and for sure your eyes will widen.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:48 PM