Lesson Error
sigma7
Apr 10 2009, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC and Lian, im focusing my practice on epic metal and i fell in love with Lians viking metal concepts. There is only one problem. The area where the text should be is not there. There is an error message there instead. Could somebody please check this for me and see if it works for them? If not, maybe Lian or GMC can fix it please? smile.gif

Viking Metal Concepts Part 4

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/viking...oncepts-part-4/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2009, 11:53 PM
GMC Founder
Could you paste the error message or show us a screenshot?

Also - is it the same for all other lessons?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sigma7
Apr 11 2009, 02:04 AM
i dont know how to take a screenshot but here is the error message

"An error has occurred: Table 'admin_icp.LessonAll' doesn't exist"

and no, it is only for this lesson, ive checked many other lessons and they all work fine

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 11 2009, 08:52 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks Sigma I understand now. Since I don't get this message could you try a different web browser (which one are you using now by the way) and see if the problem remains?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Apr 11 2009, 09:17 AM
I get the same probem with both firefox and IE, but the text "An error has occurred: Table 'admin_icp.LessonAll' doesn't exist" is only there when I use small player, in the large player everything is as it should.

+Quote Post
Wabba
Apr 11 2009, 10:44 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hm, yes, i get the same error message on that lesson with small player. Here's a pic:

Attached File  GMCErrorReport.bmp ( 3.75MB ) Number of downloads: 249

I am using a windows XP with the newest firefox.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 11 2009, 10:46 AM
GMC Founder
aha! Now I understand - I can see it. Reporting right away! Thanks a lot for clarifying.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Apr 11 2009, 10:58 AM
Learning Tone Guru
It does the same at all lessons when in small video mode, or at least the new Symphony X ballad and emirs Slow Rock lesson does it, when put into small player regime

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Wabba
Apr 11 2009, 11:47 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Apr 11 2009, 11:58 AM) *
It does the same at all lessons when in small video mode, or at least the new Symphony X ballad and emirs Slow Rock lesson does it, when put into small player regime

Not all, I think. Could it be that every lesson that has a large video instead of a small video triggers this bug when trying to watch it in the small player mode.

+Quote Post
sigma7
Apr 11 2009, 02:50 PM
o yah, it does work with the large player haha thanx guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 11 2009, 07:19 PM
GMC Founder
This has now been solved! Thanks for finding this bug smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:53 PM