Car Got Broken Into Tonight
Khaos Keith
Dec 20 2007, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
mad.gif and they jacked my stereo, so ive got a stereo and driver side window to replace. i dont even see the point, no pawn shop will take stolen stereos so how much money could they possibly get for them on the street. couple other people from my school got their cars broken into and stereos taken too. to bad i didnt see it go down, he wouldnt have made it out of my car in tacked. i would have taken some fingers or something, give him a reminder not to mess with people he doesnt know haha... oh well

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 20 2007, 09:38 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Oh that really sucks!!!!

Forget about pawn shops, these junkies sell to dealers that takes stolen good and they get a few bucks only.

When they broke into my car some years ago they only took the coins I kept for parking. In total $2-3. I didn't keep my car tidy and had paper, books and crap all over. They had cleaned the place up by putting all the stuff in piles while looking for something worth stealing so the loot of $2 was what I would have payed for the job anyway. The broken lock not included.

Hope everything works out with insurance and so forth for you. I know how irritating, annoying and upset this sort of crap is.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 20 2007, 09:52 AM
Thats a real shame to hear that. I have yet to have my car broken into, but my sister has had it done to hers a couple times.

It is dreadful being robbed, one Christmas, we were robbed of all the presents under the tree while we slept. The cops knew who they were but couldn't get a warrant to search their house. Also quite a few times clothes off our washing line were robbed, and to then see people walking around in your own clothes sad.gif just isn't good.

It is lowlifes who do such a thing and they will get what is coming to them somewhere down the track.

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Dec 20 2007, 09:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 20 2007, 10:02 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 20 2007, 12:52 AM) *
Thats a real shame to hear that. I have yet to have my car broken into, but my sister has had it done to hers a couple times.

It is dreadful being robbed, one Christmas, we were robbed of all the presents under the tree while we slept. The cops knew who they were but couldn't get a warrant to search their house. Also quite a few times clothes off our washing line were robbed, and to then see people walking around in your own clothes sad.gif just isn't good.

It is lowlifes who do such a thing and they will get what is coming to them somewhere down the track.

oh man if i saw somone walking around in my clothes that they robbed id beat the **** out of them ahaha

--------------------

hahah"

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 20 2007, 10:10 AM
QUOTE (Khaos Keith @ Dec 20 2007, 05:02 PM) *
oh man if i saw somone walking around in my clothes that they robbed id beat the **** out of them ahaha

Would depend on who is wearing them wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 20 2007, 10:50 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Sorry to hear about your break in! makes me so mad that sort of thing!, I`ve had two cars broken into in the past, the damage that they cause I`d almost rather they just came up to me and said, "can I borrow your keys mate, I really like the look of what you got in there"

one of my cars that got broken into they tried to go through the door lock, without success, so they kept going at it till they got in, I ended up have to have a whole new door coz they bent and damaged it so bad! mad.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 20 2007, 10:51 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 20 2007, 01:10 AM) *
Would depend on who is wearing them wink.gif

haha true... but if they were a significant size bigger then you... how did they fit into your clothes? tongue.gif hahaha

--------------------

hahah"

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 20 2007, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Sorry to hear man sad.gif

These guys are really poor,my car got broken few days ago again,
no big deal this time,they took a shovel,a shovel I use to clean snow blink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 20 2007, 11:28 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 20 2007, 10:23 AM) *
Sorry to hear man sad.gif

wacko.gif why on earth would they break into your car for a shovel blink.gif mad.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 20 2007, 11:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 20 2007, 11:28 AM) *
wacko.gif why on earth would they break into your car for a shovel blink.gif mad.gif

Well they probably thought I have a lot more inside.
Since I take cover of CD player with me,no need to mention all gear is at home,
only thing they found easy to steal was...shovel blink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 20 2007, 12:39 PM
post removed

- Brent smile.gif

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Dec 20 2007, 12:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 20 2007, 01:03 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 20 2007, 12:39 PM) *
post removed

- Brent smile.gif

Are you too a moderator??? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 20 2007, 01:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 20 2007, 12:03 PM) *
Are you too a moderator??? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

yeah, he moderates himself laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 20 2007, 01:08 PM
I had to wink.gif I went overboard like a drunken sailor. Or at least that is what I though anyway. No point arguing with my head, its a losing battle, so I flicked it to a PM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 03:43 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wow this sucks, i had someone break into my house once, and they stole my sisters candy.....What the hell you know, another one of my friends caught a guy breaking into his house, and the guy started to eat his Froot Loops.

Thieves, God i despise them.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 20 2007, 04:31 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 20 2007, 08:43 AM) *
another one of my friends caught a guy breaking into his house, and the guy started to eat his Froot Loops.

Sorry, but that's hillarious. I think if I walked into my house and found someone eating my cereal I'd laugh....after I smashed his face, of course rolleyes.gif

Worse thing that ever got stolen from me is some rare Pokemon cards like nine years ago. God, I can't believe I used to waste money on that stuff dry.gif

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Dec 20 2007, 07:14 PM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 22 2007, 03:06 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 20 2007, 11:23 PM) *

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 21 2007, 03:43 AM) *
another one of my friends caught a guy breaking into his house, and the guy started to eat his Froot Loops.

Those two are hilarious biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

My sister's scooter got stolen once but that's about it I think.

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:26 PM