Kalmah, Incredible Metal Band
The Uncreator
Jan 17 2008, 03:47 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Been really into these guys the last 2 years or so, incredible melodic death band, new album comes out soon so i cant wait for it, and thought i would share them with you smile.gif

Kalmah - The Groan Of Wind
Kalmah - Withering Away

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 17 2008, 05:10 AM
GMC:er
I like Kalmah. Hope the new record is as good as the last one.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Jan 17 2008, 07:30 AM
Nice. Another band added to my wanted list smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 17 2008, 11:53 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 16 2008, 08:10 PM) *
I like Kalmah. Hope the new record is as good as the last one.

Yeah i was quite impressed with "The Black Waltz"

+Quote Post
Goliath
Jan 17 2008, 02:10 PM
I really like them, they sound like Dethklok almost (as in good mix of melody, riffing, but better growls in this than dethklok.) I'll pick up one of their CD's today since it's "Buy a couple CDs" day.

Edit:Is Black Waltz available as an import only? Brutal.

This post has been edited by Goliath: Jan 17 2008, 02:12 PM

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 19 2008, 06:12 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 17 2008, 03:47 AM) *
Been really into these guys the last 2 years or so, incredible melodic death band, new album comes out soon so i cant wait for it, and thought i would share them with you smile.gif

Kalmah - The Groan Of Wind
Kalmah - Withering Away

Hey, thank you The Uncreator..!! biggrin.gif I like that song Withering away!

I have not heard it for MANY years. I was like.. Don´t I know this song... Is it a cover. What is it!!!???
Then I listened some more and understood it was something i listened to a long time ago. I like the guitars combined with drumrythm.

I love you unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 20 2008, 07:22 AM
My friend showed me these guys a WHILE back... they are incredible...there's this one song... don't remember what it's called. Something about where "death is most alive"
Awesome track biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Goliath
Jan 31 2008, 03:54 PM
I just imported this CD, and it's awesome.

If you like Between the Buried and Me's new album, you'll love this as well. Not quite as proggy, they just jump on it and stay on it. Very good CD, baffles me it wasn't released internationally.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:58 AM