Blues Pedal
Jamesito
Feb 29 2008, 02:18 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

I just finished reading Ivan´s review for the marshall blues pedal which was really informative! I have been looking for a Blues pedal for a while but I can´t seem to make the commitment to buying one, I have been looking at the DigiTech Screamin Blues pedal which sells on ebay for about 28 pounds including delviery. The reviews I have seen on the internet have been positive but before making a purchase I would like to know if anyone here has that same pedal or has experience in using it or maybe somebody can reccomend a good blues pedal. It would be used with a Marshall MG30 DFX which has good overdrive anyway but I feel the pedal would give my playing better tone control.

Jamesito tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jamesito
Mar 1 2008, 12:33 AM
biggrin.gif anyone? hahahaha is the blues that unpopular these days?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 12:36 AM
Try this. theres even a video demo and sound clips. boss is really good, but so is digitech, you cant go wrong with either one.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Jamesito
Mar 1 2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks dude!!! the demo was awesome, I knew about both the boss and the digitech, i would sa the boss sounds a little more my style, on full gain it sounds like hendrix style blues, awesome... they are a little more expensive than the digitech though, but i will see what they sell for on ebay XX Chers Dude!!

Jamesito

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Mar 1 2008, 01:00 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Maybe check out some Xotic pedals. They a cost a few bucks but get rave reviews. If I had a Marshall and wanted some blues boost I would try one of these for sure. Google there site and check it out. They make several different ones. Here is the one I like. An old Tube Screamer would be great also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiW22O914Cg

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 1 2008, 04:31 PM
Instructor
I would consider buying an original vintage TubeScreamer, or blues driver if you don't have the money for TS. Everything else is not so good for the blues and mixing with your amp.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:24 AM