Cam System, what is the best for uploading lessons pal or ntsc
Hisham Al-Sanea
Feb 5 2008, 01:09 AM
Instructor
what is your camera system and what did you think Pal or Ntsc is much better to the site

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 5 2008, 01:50 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
PAL here...Hmm I don't think there is any difference in quality..Pal has 25 and NTSC has 29 fps..but that is not visible..Its all up to your type of camera - PAL or NTSC...You won't gain anything if you compress PAL to NTSC for example.. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 5 2008, 02:35 AM
Instructor
Another Pal.
But you can set different settings while exporting video from editing software.
Try different types of video files,codecs,fps etc.
Upload small videos,like pilots,and check them all.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 5 2008, 09:53 AM
Instructor
i have NTSC cam, and i keep it in that format, although PAL is higher in resolution (576 horizontal lines) than NTSC (480 horizontal lines), while on the other hand NTSC has better frame rate 29 FPS, and if you convert it to 25 FPS PAL you will notice the difference, the same happens to resolution, 480 lines (NTSC) to 576 (PAL). When you convert from PAL to NTSC there are less losses in resolution but it is noticable since the frame rate is reduced. It is true that human eye cannot notice the difference between 25 and 29 fps, but surely the higher the frame rate, the smoother the picture smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 5 2008, 10:20 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I think you should upload in system in which your cam natively records... wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2008, 10:43 AM
Instructor
You can choose in what system you record on the camera, and you should keep that system throughout the editing process. NTSC here.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 5 2008, 11:24 AM
Instructor
I cannot choose, mine is NTSC. And I agree, keep the same system throughout the editing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Feb 5 2008, 11:43 PM
Instructor
thanks guys for the information ..
my cams is NTC 30s fram so i desided to buy one pal system, but usually i encode my AVI to WMV high quality small video i can say really nice and true color and same suyncro but it low the light than the AVI .and today i tried encoding to FLV it has the same light as AVI but a little different in sync between audio and video .i am working under 1000.W light projector .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:48 PM