6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Active : Sotw Student Collab, "Uploads Only"
kaznie_NL
Oct 20 2008, 03:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 20 2008, 01:18 AM) *
If all is happy with there takes, we shall move on... smile.gif I'll remix and get the final track down.

I see if I can give ya a new one with some more Drive, say.. by tomorow?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 20 2008, 04:09 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Hey skenny im afraid iv only got the verse so far so would you like me just to record that now or shall i try and get the chorus too, but it would take longer?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 20 2008, 08:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Oct 20 2008, 10:39 AM) *
I see if I can give ya a new one with some more Drive, say.. by tomorow?

Yeah, go ahead Kaz

QUOTE (Matt23 @ Oct 20 2008, 11:09 AM) *
Hey skenny im afraid iv only got the verse so far so would you like me just to record that now or shall i try and get the chorus too, but it would take longer?

If you can get it down in the next few days Matt, upload both. If not, go ahead and upload the verse. smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 22 2008, 07:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
There it is tongue.gif Pumped the bass, and some more effects, and of course a new guitar with humbucker, that's better for this stuff then single coil I guess.. Hope ya like it!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Oct 25 2008, 01:34 PM
Learning Roadie
ok here ya go dude, 2 vocal tracks, one with backing one without, use what you want, delete what you dont tongue.gif
their all 1 take tracks as I havnt got time to do it anymore, got my drummer to record for our song now tongue.gif

i have a cold so it sounds a bit stuffy, ive taken all the effects off the track without backing so its a dry take but i did edit the track with backing.

Attached File  sotw_vox_wb.mp3 ( 6.07MB ) Number of downloads: 184

Attached File  sotw_vox_wo_b.mp3 ( 4.47MB ) Number of downloads: 189

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 25 2008, 02:13 PM
GMC:er
Sweet... I like it, good job

do you want me to work on some more solos, since no one else seems to be doing any?

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 25 2008, 02:28 PM
Nice job muntahunta! I like it too! Thanks bro! smile.gif

@ Kaz, that take sounds much better with your new guitar. I'll mix it in. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Oct 26 2008, 04:08 AM
Sorry guys, its been a while. Is the rhythm done? I'm waiting for that to record my solo.

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 9 2008, 01:09 AM
OK guys, I think I have added some Grey hair today with this mix laugh.gif Anyway, heres what I have, everybody's take is included that posted one. So you guys soloing... Here you go!! I hope somebody will through something cool over the delayed vocals at the end of the actual solo break.. smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SOTW_Student_Collab_R_V.mp3 ( 6.07MB ) Number of downloads: 215

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Nov 9 2008, 01:18 AM
dude... what happened to my solo at the beginning?

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 9 2008, 01:29 AM
QUOTE (Pizzoaro @ Nov 8 2008, 07:18 PM) *
dude... what happened to my solo at the beginning?

Upload one..I'll mix it in smile.gif

+Quote Post
SensE
Nov 9 2008, 02:16 AM
Sorry, Skenny. I have not keeping track what's going on with this collab lately. This is my second upload with little more drive and reverb.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SOTW_SensE_Rhythm_Verse_Chorus_3.wav ( 7.67MB ) Number of downloads: 132

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Nov 9 2008, 03:25 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
OK, sounds good and I am very happy that things are moving along smile.gif

The track mix sounds great, except for the vocals. Not that the vocals sound bad it is just the timing. They are way in front of the mix. Almost like it was recorded with the tempo of another track. I think we need to fix this cool.gif. If you need help just ask bro.

If I understand your mix right you want my solo at around 2:57 - 3:45 or there about. If not please let me know because I wanted to cut my final track tomorrow. tongue.gif If you need anything else just let me know. biggrin.gif

Typo: Sorry.

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Nov 9 2008, 03:26 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Nov 9 2008, 12:43 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 9 2008, 01:29 AM) *
Upload one..I'll mix it in smile.gif

ah ok, i thought we recorded ryth first and then put up solos after that... tongue.gif
Ill upload one..
any deadline?

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 12 2008, 04:54 AM
Here's the mix with keys..... Moved the vocals around a bit and changed some volume levels..Sounds good IMO.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Nov 12 2008, 04:58 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SOTW_Student_Collab_Rhythm_Vocals_Organ.mp3 ( 6.07MB ) Number of downloads: 192

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 23 2008, 01:53 AM
Anybody else going to add a solo? If not, we are going to wrap this thing up. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 23 2008, 08:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think I can do a solo. smile.gif Is it possible to hand in my take end December? On Christmas, I´ll get a Toneport UX1, so the recording would be much better and without backing track. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Matt23
Nov 23 2008, 08:17 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I really will try and get my keys recorded soon, but it is proving rather difficult.

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 23 2008, 08:23 PM
QUOTE (Matt23 @ Nov 23 2008, 02:17 PM) *
I really will try and get my keys recorded soon, but it is proving rather difficult.

Het Matt, no worries with the keys, I already have them mixed in. smile.gif Do you still want to do a solo?

@ Tolek, man, I would really like to have a solo from you in on this one but I'd like to get it done asap. smile.gif How are you recording now? Let's see if we can work it out.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 23 2008, 08:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
I use my camcorder as microphone. laugh.gif So I get not a really good audio quality plus I can´t get rid of the backinf track. mellow.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:34 AM