Pop Punk Improv Solo
Bear Rose
Oct 22 2009, 04:37 PM
Beginner Instructor
Video I made a few months back of a solo to a backing track titled "Pop Punk".

Let me know what you think!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Oct 22 2009, 05:59 PM
Jazz Instructor
great, love the 00:42 part smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 23 2009, 12:19 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Sounds good! You had some nice melodic ideas and a few cool licks here and there. Your on the right track with your playing so just keep it up. smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Oct 23 2009, 12:26 AM
GMC:er
Dude. What camera and render settings were used in this? The frame rate is incredible.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Oct 23 2009, 03:41 PM
Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Oct 22 2009, 07:26 PM) *
Dude. What camera and render settings were used in this? The frame rate is incredible.

Camera is a Canon Vixia HF200. I think I used either the XP+ or the FXP mode. Then the render settings were 1280x720 HD m2t format in Sony Vegas 8

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 23 2009, 10:12 PM
Instructor
I think it sounds great, very melodic, and the sequences are very cool, not plain up & down stuff, sounds really nice and melodic.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Oct 23 2009, 10:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
rock on dude

that was very nice,
well done.

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:52 PM